Topic locked

Roll Call

Postby SnookerFan

Okay, this has been mentioned in a few threads, but this is the official thread of who is going to be there and :wave: ing at the camera.

I have now talked mates into seeing Selby vs King and Hendry vs Robertson.

Re: Roll Call

Postby Roland

I'm there for the semis and final :santa:

Postby SnookerFan

Also, I would like to specify, when I say I have talked mates into seeing it, I do mean with me. I've none gone; "Yeah, go on! Go. And leave me behind."

Postby Smart

SnookerFan wrote:Also, I would like to specify, when I say I have talked mates into seeing it, I do mean with me. I've none gone; "Yeah, go on! Go. And leave me behind."

<laugh> :wave: <laugh> :wave:

Postby SnookerFan

StalinESQ wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:Also, I would like to specify, when I say I have talked mates into seeing it, I do mean with me. I've none gone; "Yeah, go on! Go. And leave me behind."

<laugh> :wave: <laugh> :wave:

I just realised, it wasn't particularly clear. People might have misunderstood. <laugh>

Postby SnookerFan

Sunday - Mark Selby vs Mark King
Wednesday - Neil Robertson vs Stephen Hendry

Postby sundaygirl

Thanks to SnookerFan I will be in attendance Wednesday for Robertson/Hendry, Hurrah!
I use to go every year but haven't been since it moved to Wembley Arena.

Postby Witz78

sundaygirl wrote:Thanks to SnookerFan I will be in attendance Wednesday for Robertson/Hendry, Hurrah!

youll notice some difference :sad:

The whole set up at the Arena is rubbish compared to the good old Conference Centre :rip:

Postby SnookerFan

sundaygirl wrote:Thanks to SnookerFan I will be in attendance Wednesday for Robertson/Hendry, Hurrah!

I only went to the last year of the Wembley Conference. I saw the yawnfest that was Steve Davis vs Stuart Bingham, Mark Williams vs Paul Hunter, and Stephen Hendry vs Angles McManus. I go to Hendry every year at The Masters because a friend of mine is a fan. The same friend who cancelled this year. :wild2:

Welcome aboard Sunday though. <ok> I like having friends who watch snooker.