Post a reply

good luck everybody i will be here again when masters starts

Postby jojo

just want to say to people i will return here either on the friday or saturday before the masters starts not before then been spending too much time on here but got lots of things to do before then

i will reward myself during masters week by spending a lot of evenings on here again that what me and my girlfriend agreed she will let me spend time on here every evening during masters week if i stop for now spend more time with her and do other things christmas comng up and everything else

i want to wish everyone and i mean everyone lots of love and warmth and happiness for christmas and the new year i hope all is well for everyone and their loved ones thank you keep well

Re: good luck everybody i will be here again when masters st

Postby Witz78

jojo wrote:just want to say to people i will return here either on the friday or saturday before the masters starts not before then been spending too much time on here but got lots of things to do before then

i will reward myself during masters week by spending a lot of evenings on here again that what me and my girlfriend agreed she will let me spend time on here every evening during masters week if i stop for now spend more time with her and do other things christmas comng up and everything else

i want to wish everyone and i mean everyone lots of love and warmth and happiness for christmas and the new year i hope all is well for everyone and their loved ones thank you keep well

have a great xmas jojo, your fast becoming a highly respected and valuable member of this forum :clap:

:cracker: :hankey: :snowman: :xmas1: :cracker: :tree: :xmas: :pud:

Postby Wildey

Witz78 wrote:
jojo wrote:just want to say to people i will return here either on the friday or saturday before the masters starts not before then been spending too much time on here but got lots of things to do before then

have a great xmas jojo, your fast becoming a highly respected and valuable member of this forum :clap:

but then again when witz sais that its as good as a insult :redneck:

Postby Witz78

wildJONESEYE wrote:
Witz78 wrote:

but then again when witz sais that its as good as a insult :redneck:

theres about as much chance of me insulting jojo as there is of you sending a christmas card to Seifer :no:

Postby Smart

:cracker:
jojo wrote:just want to say to people i will return here either on the friday or saturday before the masters starts not before then :cracker: been spending too much time on here <laugh> but got lots of things to do before then

i will reward myself during masters week by spending a lot of evenings on here again <laugh> that what me and my girlfriend agreed she will let me spend time on here every evening during masters week if i stop for now spend more time with her :love: and do other things christmas comng up and everything else

i want to wish everyone and i mean everyone lots of love :love: and warmth <laugh> and happiness :) for christmas and the new year i hope all is well for everyone and their loved :love: ones thank you keep well

what a lovely message :cracker: :hankey: :tree: :xmas: :elves: :jugs: :pres: :snowman: :jugs: :) <cool> :ahh: <ok> :afro: :redneck: :redneck: :santa: :santa: :santa: :shake: :pres: :fart: :hankey: