Topic locked

Jan Ver Haas

Postby SnookerFan

What was the deal with Jan The Man? I definately saw him in the hotel the Friday night before the matches started. He wondered in and out, and was even talking to some guys in the bar. How come he didn't referee? Rumours are he had a head injury. He seemed alright to me.

Re: Jan Ver Haas

Postby Bourne

He wasn't in Telford last week <laugh> <doh>

Postby Monique

Jan suffered from terrible headaches, was unable to work.
On the Monday he went back home for medical check-up. He has been diagnosed with cluster headaches, a very painful condition.
And before anyone asks, Michaela was reffing at the Mosconi cup.

Postby SnookerFan

Bourne wrote:He wasn't in Telford last week <laugh> <doh>

He was you hammer, I saw him. Several times. That's why I asked. <doh>

Postby SnookerFan

Monique wrote:Jan suffered from terrible headaches, was unable to work.
On the Monday he went back home for medical check-up. He has been diagnosed with cluster headaches, a very painful condition.
And before anyone asks, Michaela was reffing at the Mosconi cup.

Yeah, I know where she was. And apparently Eirian Williams was sick. But I wondered how come I saw Jan The Man bodding around the hotel next door to the TIC when he didn't referee anything.

Postby Bourne

You probably saw George Clooney and got confused <ok>

Postby SnookerFan

Bourne wrote:You probably saw George Clooney and got confused <ok>

You're right. It's much more likely that I saw George Clooney on three seperate occasions and mistook him for Jan, then it is for me to actually see Jan the day before the tournament, even though he didn't referee. :john:

Postby Alex0paul

Jan will have missed more tournaments than O'Sullivan at this rate.

Postby SnookerFan

Alex0paul WC wrote:Jan will have missed more tournaments than O'Sullivan at this rate.

:roll: