Post a reply

O'Sullivan v Higgins Stats

Postby Rocket_ron

Hi just playing about really. Might not be 100% accurate but hopefully close.
It shows ronnie to have the edge anyway

Last edited by Rocket_ron on 30 Jan 2010, edited 1 time in total.

Re: O'Sullivan v Higgins Stats

Postby Rocket_ron

with alot of people agreeing that its only ranking Tournaments Stats that mater, I have re-designed the above table to show ranking tournament stats

I'm not 100% on higgins stats (will update)
Last edited by Rocket_ron on 30 Jan 2010, edited 1 time in total.

Postby Wildey

Ronnie has played in 32 Ranking Finals and John Higgins played in 34 Ranking finals.

Ronnie made 591 centuries with John on 428

Postby Rocket_ron

wildJONESEYE wrote:Ronnie has played in 32 Ranking Finals and John Higgins played in 34 Ranking finals.

Ronnie made 591 centuries with John on 428

thank-you, will update later

Postby Alex0paul

On another note of stats I am currently working on a book that will have every result in it from snooker history including qualifying, challenge tours and major invitational events. It should be ready by the World Championships.

Postby Smart

Alex0paul wrote:On another note of stats I am currently working on a book that will have every result in it from snooker history including qualifying, challenge tours and major invitational events. It should be ready by the World Championships.

what will this book be called...? will it be published....? harback or softback....? any photos....? price...?

Postby Alex0paul

StalinESQ wrote:
Alex0paul wrote:On another note of stats I am currently working on a book that will have every result in it from snooker history including qualifying, challenge tours and major invitational events. It should be ready by the World Championships.

what will this book be called...? will it be published....? harback or softback....? any photos....? price...?

I am not sure yet. I will contact Snooker Scene to see if I can sell it through them. I may make a few first draft copies to a couple of people, first come first serve, to see the reaction. I have about 800 pages worth already lol, I am now just trying to fill in all of the qualifying results.

Postby Smart

Alex0paul wrote:
StalinESQ wrote:

I am not sure yet. I will contact Snooker Scene to see if I can sell it through them. I may make a few first draft copies to a couple of people, first come first serve, to see the reaction. I have about 800 pages worth already lol, I am now just trying to fill in all of the qualifying results.

Have you contacted a publisher.....?
Might be an idea.

:wave:

Postby Alex0paul

Lucky balls wrote:Also get in touch with Seif........He'll use that as a jazz mag <ok>

It will blow his "O'Sullivan has a better 100 break average way out of the water"

Postby Wildey

Alex are you working on a worthwhile head to head stats because its impossible to get any and if you do, put up a thread on here and update it to be the only site on the planet to have snooker head to heads published.

Postby Wildey

Alex0paul wrote:
Lucky balls wrote:Also get in touch with Seif........He'll use that as a jazz mag <ok>

It will blow his "O'Sullivan has a better 100 break average way out of the water"

is it a leaflet you working on then <laugh>

Postby Casey

Alex0paul wrote:

<cool>

Postby GJ

<laugh> rofl

Postby Rocket_ron

Sonny wrote:someone can't count :redneck:

yes i know what i have done but i cant be arsedto change it the screenshot then load up in photobucket then crop then save it then post links on here. it is 23.22 pm

Postby Casey

Alex0paul WC wrote:

:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:
:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

Postby Caledonian Craig

Interesting stats. However, if I were a betting man I'd bet on John Higgins surging clear in the ranking titles won stat going by the direction both player's form and heads are at. Higgins is hungry and has won the UK and Welsh Open in the last few months whilst Ronnie looks like he'd rather be somewhere else and has bombed out in the early stages of these comps.

Postby SnookerFan

Caledonian Craig wrote:Interesting stats. However, if I were a betting man I'd bet on John Higgins surging clear in the ranking titles won stat going by the direction both player's form and heads are at. Higgins is hungry and has won the UK and Welsh Open in the last few months whilst Ronnie looks like he'd rather be somewhere else and has bombed out in the early stages of these comps.

It just depends with Ronnie. Who knows? He has won Power Snooker, and did well in the Sky Shootout. Obviously this means bugger all in ranking events, but shows Ronnie can do well if he finds something interesting, or exciting.

He'll be at the Crucible, with a possible second round against Smurphy and possible Quarter Final with Higgins. Neither of these players are mugs, and though Smurphy hasn't played him much outside of the Premier League, I have no doubt he'll be a hard match for Ronnie. As too will Higgins.

Point is, if Ronnie sees himself with a hard route, at the greatest venue of all, with the possibility of playing Shaun "I'm always badmouthing Ronnie" Muprhy, and putting him in his place, who knows what'll happen? I wouldn't count Ronnie out.

Then again, if Murphy crashes out to a qualifier, Ronnie could thing "Sod this." And decide to spend the fortnight running instead. But certainly don't think Ronnie can be counted out totally.

Postby DavieMac

Power snooker and the shoot out?... hahaha... Nigel Bond won ffs. If that is what you are clinging on to then perhaps you need a new hero.

Postby Rocket_ron

DavieMac wrote:Power snooker and the shoot out?... hahaha... Nigel Bond won ffs. If that is what you are clinging on to then perhaps you need a new hero.

where have i said im clinging on to power snooker or shootout :huh2: :huh:

Postby SnookerFan

Rocket_ron wrote:
DavieMac wrote:Power snooker and the shoot out?... hahaha... Nigel Bond won ffs. If that is what you are clinging on to then perhaps you need a new hero.

I think he was referring to me. I mentioned Power Snooker and the Shootout. This guy just said Ronnie is my hero. <laugh> Do you think he realises I can't stand the guy, and have said so several times on this site? rofl

Postby Rocket_ron

SnookerFan wrote:
Rocket_ron wrote:

I think he was referring to me. I mentioned Power Snooker and the Shootout. This guy just said Ronnie is my hero. <laugh> Do you think he realises I can't stand the guy, and have said so several times on this site? rofl

S/Fan :wave:

Postby GJ

stats

:zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: