Post a reply

ronnie and hearn

Postby Rocket_ron

cant belive ronnie it was only last year when he was asking for a simon cowell figue to come along (http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/other_s ... 823318.stm) now bary hearn has come along to fit the bill and he isn't happy.

resulting in barry hearn calling in a miserable bastard (http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sp ... le-bd.html)

Re: ronnie and hearn

Postby Roland

I know, it's hilarious!

Postby mantorok

He's not unhappy because of Hearn, he's never really been 100% with the game. But why should he suddenly be jumping up and down? Hearn hasn't had the chance to do much yet, once the changes come into force and the game starts gaining the recognition it deserves then I'm sure all players will be happy, if he's miserable when that happens then re-ignite this post, because at the moment this is too premature.

Postby Rocket_ron

mantorok wrote:He's not unhappy because of Hearn, he's never really been 100% with the game. But why should he suddenly be jumping up and down? Hearn hasn't had the chance to do much yet, once the changes come into force and the game starts gaining the recognition it deserves then I'm sure all players will be happy, if he's miserable when that happens then re-ignite this post, because at the moment this is too premature.

your first post is to tell me that this thread is premature. nice one :wild2:

Postby mantorok

excellent_rocketron wrote:
mantorok wrote:He's not unhappy because of Hearn, he's never really been 100% with the game. But why should he suddenly be jumping up and down? Hearn hasn't had the chance to do much yet, once the changes come into force and the game starts gaining the recognition it deserves then I'm sure all players will be happy, if he's miserable when that happens then re-ignite this post, because at the moment this is too premature.

your first post is to tell me that this thread is premature. nice one :wild2:

Sorry I don't follow?

Postby KrazeeEyezKilla

I remember when he said he wanted someone like Cowell running Snooker and the media reported it that he wanted Cowell himself running the game.

Postby The_Abbott

KrazeeEyezKilla wrote:I remember when he said he wanted someone like Cowell running Snooker and the media reported it that he wanted Cowell himself running the game.

feels like 10 years ago he said that