Topic locked

Re: 12Bet.com UK Championship Last 16 Discussion!!!!!!!!

Postby jojo

a shame about the 4 table set up its been done to death on the other thread i know but ding v allen and maguire v selby really tasty matches and this could have been the semi final line up such is the quality

aussie wild you now wildjoneseye ?

i know i was annoyed earlier but hopefully we can put that behind us now

i take it you not australian then ?

Postby Roland

jojo - I missed what went on earlier but I heard you were on the wind up. Please stick to snooker in future. And yes, I changed wild's name back, the Aussie thing was a wind up to a genuine Aussie GJ because he thinks it will jinx the Aussies if wild is associated with them.

Postby jojo

sonny i never meant to wind anyone up he swore at me so i swore back then he complained to you i think

i said sorry to him and tried to make up but he still swore back at me

as you can imagine i was a bit annoyed jimmy losing but thats snooker

this wildjoneseye aka aussie wild was so biased against jimmy and pro hendry it annoyed me

but im prepared to put that all behind me and concentrate on the snooker i never meant to wind anyone up sorry

Postby Rocket_ron

jojo wrote:sonny i never meant to wind anyone up he swore at me so i swore back then he complained to you i think

this wildjoneseye aka aussie wild was so biased against jimmy and pro hendry it annoyed me

but im prepared to put that all behind me and concentrate on the snooker i never meant to wind anyone up sorry

and i thought i was bad :john:

Postby simplysnooker

jojo wrote:sonny i never meant to wind anyone up he swore at me so i swore back then he complained to you i think

Your going to have to do better than that :D

Postby Roland

OK no problem jojo. You've announced yourself onto the Island. And I've already had a word with wild about his comments on the White v Hendry match. He always gets big headed before a Hendry match in round 1 of the Worlds and UK as some sort of adrenaline rush but only those regular posters here would know that.

Anyway, this is the Graeme Dott who should have won the World Title this year. 1-0 Dotty.

Postby Roland

King v Day into a decider. If one of these tv matches gets going and completes the session in quick time we could get to see one of the other matches yet. Come on King and Day, string it out. A 90 minute decider would do the job <ok>

Postby Roland

Alex0paul WC wrote:Graeme <cool>

(There should be a tipping hat smiley)

I'll revamp the smileys over the next few weeks. Bourne has already mentioned about the hat off smiley.