Topic locked

12Bet.com UK Championship Last 32 Discussion!!!!!!!!

Postby Wildey

December 4-12 at The Telford International Centre

The UK Championship has now moved on to Telford with Ding Junhui Defending the Title he won so Brilliantly Last year.

can he retain the title ? will The World Champion Add yet another Title to his growing collection ? Will The Rocket get off the Launch Pad or Will John Higgins continue with his Run of Results and claim a Amazing UK Title on his Return?.

These and More Questions will be answered over the Next 9 Days in Telford

For the first 4 Days it will be a 3 session Roll on Roll off Starting at 12.30pm then it will be a 2 session day for the Quarter Finals,Semi Finals and Final.

DRAW

FORMAT OF PLAY

PREDICTIONS

Re: 12Bet.com UK Championship Last 32 Discussion!!!!!!!!

Postby Wildey

Pure Guess Work and nothing confirmed but im Guessing Tv Tables.

Saturday 4th December

12.30pm

Ding Junhui v Matthew Stevens Table 1
Stephen Maguire v Ken Doherty

Followed by

John Higgins v Stephen Lee Table 1
Neil Robertson v Rory McLeod

NB 7pm

Ding Junhui v Matthew Stevens Table 1
Stephen Maguire v Ken Doherty

Postby randam05

SnookerFan wrote:Now, do I watch the Ken-Do match, or do I watch Ding vs Matthew Stevens? :huh: :huh2:

I know, im having these problems too..really dont know who to watch..tis a shame, should bring the uk over two weeks instead, shame we got to miss some matches..a split screen option could be cool..i didnt realise 4 matches played at the same time :sad: how crap is that.

Ah well still looking forward to it.

Postby GJ

i think selby v walden will be picked ahead of maguire match

shame for dott v gould as that would be a class match to watch

Postby GJ

randam05 wrote:the lovely red button eh..

to be fair i cnat see why they cant have all 4 tables available via red button and just have 2 with no commentary

Postby SnookerFan

randam05 wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:Now, do I watch the Ken-Do match, or do I watch Ding vs Matthew Stevens? :huh: :huh2:

I know, im having these problems too..really dont know who to watch..tis a shame, should bring the uk over two weeks instead, shame we got to miss some matches..a split screen option could be cool..i didnt realise 4 matches played at the same time :sad: how crap is that.

Ah well still looking forward to it.

If they are both TV tables, I might sit where I can see both games. Though that does get somewhat distracting.

Postby GJ

great draw for matthew ding is there for the taking and a quarter final is there for matthew

<cool>

Nothing short of winning the tournament will be seen as a big disappointment for the world champion :ahh:

Postby GJ

case_master wrote:Sorry guys but it will be Allen to get out of that quarter not Stevens or Ding.

mate he will struggle to beat ford to be honest

Postby Casey

GJtheaussiestud wrote:
case_master wrote:Sorry guys but it will be Allen to get out of that quarter not Stevens or Ding.

He will struggle to beat Ford but I expect him to come through and knock out Ding who has the extra pressure of being defending champ.

Postby Wildey

GJtheaussiestud wrote:i think selby v walden will be picked ahead of maguire match

i dont

who does Doherty work for :redneck:

Postby GJ

case_master wrote:
GJtheaussiestud wrote:

He will struggle to beat Ford but I expect him to come through and knock out Ding who has the extra pressure of being defending champ.

as its not on a tv table i think ford has a far better chance than if it was on a tv table

Postby GJ

aussiewild wrote:
GJtheaussiestud wrote:i think selby v walden will be picked ahead of maguire match

i dont

who does Doherty work for :redneck:

we will see :ahh:

Postby Bourne

White vs Hendry looks great on paper, then your mind tells you it ain't 1994 anymore and it'll be 2 sessions of absolute crap, bottling all over the place, worst player loses rather than best player wins.

That said, I can't wait :)

Postby Wildey

SnookerFan wrote:I'm so exciting at the thought of Stephen Hendry vs Jimmy White, my sausage might explode before I reach Telford. :ba:

make sure its live on TV ...

Think of viewing figures <laugh>

Postby GJ

Bourne wrote:White vs Hendry looks great on paper, then your mind tells you it ain't 1994 anymore and it'll be 2 sessions of absolute crap, bottling all over the place, worst player loses rather than best player wins.

HENDOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Postby Wildey

Bourne wrote:White vs Hendry looks great on paper, then your mind tells you it ain't 1994 anymore and it'll be 2 sessions of absolute crap, bottling all over the place, worst player loses rather than best player wins.

hendry will rise to the ocation consistently he cant do it but these sort of matches i know he will perform.

jimmy playing well but i prefer that than someone not playing well. it gets the juices flowing

Postby Bourne

aussiewild wrote:

hendry will rise to the ocation consistently he cant do it but these sort of matches i know he will perform.

jimmy playing well but i prefer that than someone not playing well. it gets the juices flowing

He might bring out the big play if he goes 8-6 down or something but you can't honestly say a match against Jimmy White in 2010 gets the juices flowing for him like the old days. He needs to find adversity to perform now and Jimmy is a player he's expected to beat, so I expect complacency from Stephen early on.