Topic locked

Dilemma

Postby SnookerFan

I assume all of you have seen my red Snooker Loopy t-shirt when I've been on TV, right?

Anyway as a fat guy, anyway, my Snooker Loopy T-Shirt was always a bit snug. However, since I've moved out a couple of years ago, my T-Shirt is even snugger. It fits, but it won't be comfortable sitting there for that many frames.

Now, the question is, my mum got it for me, and always watches out for me on TV. Do I take it and suffer through it anyway and risk hurting her feelings? I might take it, and a spare T-shirt and make a decision when I get there.

Re: Dilemma

Postby Casey

Ebay = new red snooker loopy T-shirt for very little cost. Problem solved. :)

Postby SnookerFan

Actually, I've just tried it. It might work for a day. Especially as I may be wearing several layers in this weather, so will get used to being tied up. I can whip off my sweatshirt a few times when I think the cameras may be looking at me. Can take up a spare T-Shirt in case I change my mind.

I'll wear it on the first day. This will allow me eat hot dogs and drink beer, as I'll have T-Shirts that fit for the end of the week. (Better make this my last beer tonight.)

Postby Smart

are you planning on taking 1 t-shirt for how many days............................ :scared: <laugh> :scared: <laugh>

I like to pop back to the hotel between sessions, have a glass of champagne, change my shirt and have a quick slash before heading back to the Crucible. :idea: :wave: :idea: :wave:

Postby Rocket_ron

StalinESQ wrote:are you planning on taking 1 t-shirt for how many days............................ :scared: <laugh> :scared: <laugh>

I like to pop back to the hotel between sessions, have a glass of champagne, change my shirt and have a quick twiddle before heading back to the Crucible. :idea: :wave: :idea: :wave:

well good routine

Postby Smart

Ultimate_snooker wrote:
StalinESQ wrote:are you planning on taking 1 t-shirt for how many days............................ :scared: <laugh> :scared: <laugh>

I like to pop back to the hotel between sessions, have a glass of champagne, change my shirt and have a quick twiddle before heading back to the Crucible. :idea: :wave: :idea: :wave:

well good routine

<laugh> rofl :clap: :clap: rofl <laugh>

Postby SnookerFan

I like to pop back to the hotel between sessions, have a glass of champagne, change my shirt and have a quick slash before heading back to the Crucible. :idea: :wave: :idea: :wave:

No, one T-Shirt a day. So, it'll still be 12-hours in that T-Shirt. I have packed that one, for view to wearing it. But I've packed a spare in case I change my mind, or my big fat belly gets too uncomfortable in that T-Shirt. <laugh>

Postby SnookerFan

I've also packed some other essentials, in case I meet anyone. ;)

Yes, that's right. Autograph book, pens and a disposable camera. I do have a photo of me and Hendry somewhere. <ok>

Postby wheelsofsteel

SnookerFan wrote:I assume all of you have seen my red Snooker Loopy t-shirt when I've been on TV, right?

Anyway as a fat guy, anyway, my Snooker Loopy T-Shirt was always a bit snug. However, since I've moved out a couple of years ago, my T-Shirt is even snugger. It fits, but it won't be comfortable sitting there for that many frames.

Now, the question is, my mum got it for me, and always watches out for me on TV. Do I take it and suffer through it anyway and risk hurting her feelings? I might take it, and a spare T-shirt and make a decision when I get there.

Perhaps a skinny stunt double? :idea2:

Postby simplysnooker

Put a wig on, fake moustache and glasses and wear what you like. She'll never guess its you :D