Post a reply

Re: Cazoo UK Championship Last 128 !!!!!

Postby Yanfan

SnookerFan wrote:Oh right.

Forgot about her.

Yan'll give her a thrashing, I reckon.

Yes, I reckon so as well. 6-0 would not be a surprise to me, :-D

Postby Juddernaut88

Perry leading 3-1, without getting too carried away. Judd could meet Perry in round 3 and he has proved to be a tough opponent for him in recent years.

Postby Yanfan

Juddernaut88 wrote:Liang gets a frame back.

Come on Andy!

I think Andy Hicks lives in Cornwall, same as me, but I've never met him anywhere.

Postby SnookerFan

So Murphy's opinion is that a young player, who played well and won a match shouldn't be allowed to compete. But an old geezer like Pinches, who is currently getting spanked by Gould should be allowed there because he's ranked 109th in the world?

Postby Juddernaut88

Yanfan wrote:
Juddernaut88 wrote:Liang gets a frame back.

Come on Andy!

I think Andy Hicks lives in Cornwall, same as me, but I've never met him anywhere.

Well done for being loyal there <ok>
Last edited by Juddernaut88 on 25 Nov 2021, edited 1 time in total.

Postby Yanfan

SnookerFan wrote:So Murphy's opinion is that a young player, who played well and won a match shouldn't be allowed to compete. But an old geezer like Pinches, who is currently getting spanked by Gould should be allowed there because he's ranked 109th in the world?

I definitely agree with you. Murphy's outburst was 100% sour grapes. I'm pretty sure he wouldn't have said anything if he won 6-0 instead of losing 6-5.

Besides that, he's a bit of a fat hypocrite, isn't he? He entered the golf Open as an amateur. And, if he qualified, I doubt that the 157th ranked professional, who he had knocked out of the cut, would moan about amateurs being allowed to play professional golf.

Never reallly liked Murphy. Too goody two shoes for me. I remember when he tried to ban his wife from attending snooker events. Bell end.

Postby Juddernaut88

SnookerFan wrote:So Murphy's opinion is that a young player, who played well and won a match shouldn't be allowed to compete. But an old geezer like Pinches, who is currently getting spanked by Gould should be allowed there because he's ranked 109th in the world?

:goodpost:

Postby Yanfan

SnookerFan wrote:
Yanfan wrote:Pinches' cue action is odd. Like a cow walking up stairs.

Will he take this frame, though?

He's in. So he might.

Postby Yanfan

RunningSide wrote:How many cows have you seen walk upstairs, are girls still a rare thing in Cornwall

Yes, they are. There are cows everywhere, though. And fish.

Postby hendry_fan

OUTRAGIOUS SCOREING FROM UN-NOOH!.Talk bout a barrage of BIG breaks!. :dizzy: :dizzy:

Truly Incredible stuff from middle aged Thai!."Un-Nooh opened the match with three centuries in 28 minutes and 5 in the Match".

Very well done Teppy!. :irk: :clap:

I actualy thought he was a lot younger than 36!.

Poor Stephen hardly got a sniff.He made a nice 57 clearence to snatch the fourth frame though!. :happy: :-D

Sir Dan- :cat: must be absolutely buzzzzzzing!,just as well i did,nt bet any pies,that would o been a double body blow!,pure pie on face!. :phew: <laugh>

I,m very surprised that Greene beat Maflin!.

Postby Yanfan

It's just occurred to me how brilliant this discovery+/Eurosport player actually is. Being able to instantly flip between four different matches. Fair play to them.

It blows the BBC coverage right out of the water.