Post a reply

Hello

Postby wheelsofsteel

Hello. Just joined. Finding my way around. Alex Higgins fan, like snooker players who play to pot balls. Support Barry Hearn in what he is trying to do. That's it, and hello again.

Re: Hello

Postby Rocket_ron

wheelsofsteel wrote:Hello. Just joined. Finding my way around. Alex Higgins fan, like snooker players who play to pot balls. Support Barry Hearn in what he is trying to do. That's it, and hello again.

Hello there <ok>

Postby randam05

Alright there, enjoy the forumn..there will be some people against what you like im sure! if youre for the short formats etc..?

Welcome anyway and enjoy.

Postby wheelsofsteel

ulitimate, randam thanks

Like long formats, but the short stuff must have a place if snooker is to regain its popularity. Has to be compared to cricket in my mind, all things to all men. Won't labour it too much here in what is my introduction

Postby Casey

Welcome Wheelsofsteel :wave:

Postby Roland

I think you'll get along with witz :santa:

Postby Bourne

wheelsofsteel wrote:Hello. Just joined. Finding my way around. Alex Higgins fan, like snooker players who play to pot balls. Support Barry Hearn in what he is trying to do. That's it, and hello again.

Welcome. I agree with you, players have to pot balls otherwise it'd be one boring game. <ok>

Postby SnookerFan

I just watched Stphen Hendry vs Jimmy White. They were trying to pot balls, but kept ballsing the pots.

BOOM BOOM!