Post a reply

Re: Jimmy can still win

Postby Dragonfly

Good interview. There are a few inaccuracies in it but Jimmy's memory probably isn't the best understandably. And nice to hear that he's flying in practice!

Postby Prop

Dragonfly wrote:Good interview. There are a few inaccuracies in it but Jimmy's memory probably isn't the best understandably. And nice to hear that he's flying in practice!

The bit where he says “Ten years ago a young lad, David Gray, won the junior title” <laugh>

Postby TheSaviour

Robbo (not).
Jimbo (not).

Now Gary, always Gary, Gary´s gut!

See. Once again; Gary´s excellent to hide the cue ball. That´s also the name of the game, isn´t it. Dale and Burden are as good regarding that department than Gary, but NO-ONE ELSE, trust me! I know my stuff.

Now Gary, always Gary, I love Gary.

And then, there´s a man called Matt Selt. Matt always requires some beating, and the only way to deliver that beating is to consistently hide the cue ball, or by playing some insane stylish cannons, of which Gary can do. Matt takes and receives the beating and always starts to self-destruct. But besides that and otherwise, Matt´s a top, top bloke. See, the audiences always fancys to see Matt going for it, and for the reason. Or is that the reason? Nevertheless, Matt Selt´s a top bloke.

Ronnie´s also a top, top dog. Always. He too requires that kind of a beating, and only Gary, Dale and Burden can deliver it like THAT IT REALLY SHOULD.

David Gilbert a brilliant player, all the way. Besides the Gary-department. I love how David virtually, basically and practically always makes the 70+ break when even if something is there. That really is consistent, even when as a man and as a person he ain´t like that. Bizarre enough, but make no mistake, that´s how just it is. I personally absolutely love David Gilbert´s systematic all right - doing(s)!

Judd´s also a top, top break-builder, as everyone so obviously knows. Selby can win the World´s still so many times, (sadly so). The tighter pockets out there, and his mentality during the longer formats....

But still, mark my words: now Gary, always Gary, Gary´s gut.

Postby SnookerFan

TheSaviour wrote:Robbo (not).
Jimbo (not).

Now Gary, always Gary, Gary´s gut!

See. Once again; Gary´s excellent to hide the cue ball. That´s also the name of the game, isn´t it. Dale and Burden are as good regarding that department than Gary, but NO-ONE ELSE, trust me! I know my stuff.

Now Gary, always Gary, I love Gary.

And then, there´s a man called Matt Selt. Matt always requires some beating, and the only way to deliver that beating is to consistently hide the cue ball, or by playing some insane stylish cannons, of which Gary can do. Matt takes and receives the beating and always starts to self-destruct. But besides that and otherwise, Matt´s a top, top bloke. See, the audiences always fancys to see Matt going for it, and for the reason. Or is that the reason? Nevertheless, Matt Selt´s a top bloke.

Ronnie´s also a top, top dog. Always. He too requires that kind of a beating, and only Gary, Dale and Burden can deliver it like THAT IT REALLY SHOULD.

David Gilbert a brilliant player, all the way. Besides the Gary-department. I love how David virtually, basically and practically always makes the 70+ break when even if something is there. That really is consistent, even when as a man and as a person he ain´t like that. Bizarre enough, but make no mistake, that´s how just it is. I personally absolutely love David Gilbert´s systematic all right - doing(s)!

Judd´s also a top, top break-builder, as everyone so obviously knows. Selby can win the World´s still so many times, (sadly so). The tighter pockets out there, and his mentality during the longer formats....

But still, mark my words: now Gary, always Gary, Gary´s gut.

:goodpost:

Postby The_Abbott

TheSaviour wrote:And then, there´s a man called Matt Selt. Matt always requires some beating,.

<laugh> rofl