Post a reply

Re: How will this affect Ronnie's mindset for this season?

Postby Iranu

Juddernaut88 wrote:Well it's definitely very concerning that Federer is pulling out of the US Open :sad:

Careful or SF will get annoyed about you talking about Federer in the thread he made about Federer in the General Snooker section. :no:

Postby Juddernaut88

Iranu wrote:
Juddernaut88 wrote:Well it's definitely very concerning that Federer is pulling out of the US Open :sad:

Careful or SF will get annoyed about you talking about Federer in the thread he made about Federer in the General Snooker section. :no:

Let's talk about Coventry being above West Brom in the league currently :D

Postby Iranu

Juddernaut88 wrote:
Iranu wrote:

Nah I don’t care about either of them.

Postby SnookerFan

Juddernaut88 wrote:
Iranu wrote:

Yes. After one match of the season, that is very concerning. :|

Postby SnookerFan

Iranu wrote:
Juddernaut88 wrote:
Iranu wrote:

Nah I don’t care about either of them.

But......

THESE ARE THE FACTS THAT MATTER!

On a snooker forum.

Postby The_Abbott

Juddernaut88 wrote:
Iranu wrote:

after a disastarous pre-season signing donkeys, I was shocked we won.

Postby Dan-cat

Iranu wrote:

<laugh>

There's a thread for... oh wait.

Postby SnookerFan

Dan-cat wrote:
Iranu wrote:

<laugh>

I don't think I get enough credit for starting this thread.

Postby The_Abbott

SnookerFan wrote:
Dan-cat wrote:
Iranu wrote:

<laugh>

I don't think I get enough credit for starting this thread.

Its always want want want with you isn't it <laugh>