Post a reply

Re: Snooker Trick Shot Compilation

Postby chengdufan

I'm looking forward to watching when I get home from work this evening.

For the youtube links, just copy the bit after the v=
That's 8CnlePg39Zg for your video.

The video will then appear embedded within your post.
Note that the video will only be visible to people accessing Snooker Island on a desktop computer though. You will still need to post the full youtube link as well, for those of us accessing the site on our mobile devices.

Postby Carnagepooltricks

Hi Chengdufan, Thanks for that information I will try that now :) I wonder what the ratio of desktop computers and mobile views are? My phone really only does text and calls so all my internet is via my computer, I imagine I'm in the minority on that now. Will try that you tube button again :)

Postby chengdufan

I had a big grin on my face watching these.
Thanks for sharing!

My favourites are the swerve shots. I just love watching the ball bend

Postby Carnagepooltricks

That's awesome dude, thanks for taking the time to watch the video! :)

Yeah those are my favourite shots too. I find the setup up shots a bit of a chore to be honest but really enjoy those masse or top and backspin shots.

I learnt how to masse from a picture when I was a kid. I saw a painting of a guy playing with his cue vertical in the air and thought it was weird so I tried it out a few times and yeah, the ball went forward and turned direction. I didn't even notice the table they were playing on had no pocket's till years later.

I've still got the picture but couldn't find a way to share so I uploaded a unlisted 5 sec video of the picture to my youtube so you can see what I mean.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q4jyZ5VFJ1k