Post a reply

In your dreams.

Postby Running side

Who would you play in the world final, score, referee, commentators.

Re: In your dreams.

Postby Dragonfly

I beat Selby 18-16, after being 0-7 down. Not too bothered about commentators but would be great if Clive Everton was there. Desislava is referee. And she gives me her number at the party afterwards!

Postby Running side

My cheese dream is beating Ronnie 18_10,Michaela refs first day but gets replaced for inappropriate cue gestures, Dessie takes over but can't reach the centre spots and has to stand on my back to spot balls, Dennis and JV walk out never to return.

Postby SnookerEd25

Dan-cat wrote:I'd play Ronnie, and let him win.

Yeh, only ‘cos you’d be too busy running your fingers through Dreamboat’s hair...:chuckle:

Postby chengdufan

Running side wrote:Who would you play in the world final, score, referee, commentators.

There must of course have been hundreds of thousands, if not millions of withdrawals and byes. I'm guessing some kind of pandemic.

Anyway, I've made it through and am up against Jimmy White. We've got Xiao Guodong and Aditya Mehta commentating, and Peggy Li is the ref.
Despite a top break of 18, I've clawed a big deficit back and have forced a decider. We're down to the black ball, and Jimmy, attempting a thin cut, misses the ball completely, fouling and handing me frame and match.

Postby csprince

i play ding in the final desi is the ref and prince plays live as my entrance music i can only dream.

Postby Holden Chinaski

In dreams I walk with you
In dreams I talk to you
In dreams you're mine all of the time
We're together in dreams, in dreams

Postby Running side

Nothing beats the big O in the morning, unless you have to run for a bus.

Postby Holden Chinaski

Running side wrote:Nothing beats the big O in the morning, unless you have to run for a bus.

:hatoff:

Postby SnookerEd25

I went out to Ali Carter in a tetchy first round encounter.

I must self-loathe in my unconscious state :irk:

Postby Juddernaut88

SnookerEd25 wrote:I went out to Ali Carter in a tetchy first round encounter.

I must self-loathe in my unconscious state :irk:

:sad:

Postby SnookerFan

I want to beat Ronnie in the final, 18-0 then come and look at the comments on this site. rofl

Michaela Tabb or Desislava Bozhilova are refereeing,

Don't really care who commentates, as I don't have to listen to them. But in my dream, Phil Yates gets fired and is never used again.

Postby LDS

I would like to be in the final against Cliff Thorburn, as my safety play is significantly better than my potting skills.

I would like to imagine we'd both occasionally pot a ball and maybe a colour, but each frame would be so disjointed that it'd go on for at least an hour each, most frames going to snookers on colours.

Jan Ver Hass would be the ref as there'd be lots of instances of close calls and marginal decisions needed with the outcome forcefully and respectfully adhered to.

On commentary I'd like John Parrott and Ted Lowe having kittens about how boring it all is and generally ripping the snake hiss out of both of us every frame.

After lifting the trophy at 10am the following day and having the microphone shoved in my mouth I'd say gloriously that "I've out-grinded the grinder!"