37%
Bingham v Wilson
5%
Bingham v Murphy
37%

Total votes : 19

Re: Who will play the final?

Postby Acé

Hoping for Bingham vs Murphy out of desperation is literally the only inspiring final, that tells you a lot of this line-up

i'll gladly take the ribbing and joshing from people who'll say Bingham has more World titles than Judd

anyone but Selby

Postby SnookerEd25

Not fussed.

Whoever pairs up, I’ll be hoping for a decider for only the fourth time in Crucible final history (we’re due one, surely?)

My preference for winning would be 1. Murphy 2. Wilson 3. Bingham 4. Selby, but I have nothing against any of them. Seem like a decent bunch of lads.

Postby mick745

The majority of people are thinking it will be Murphy beating Wilson with 5 votes for a Murphy v Bingham final and 4 votes for Murphy v Selby.

Postby LDS

mick745 wrote:The majority of people are thinking it will be Murphy beating Wilson with 5 votes for a Murphy v Bingham final and 4 votes for Murphy v Selby.

There's a ridiculously large amount of negativity towards Wilson on this site, I'd recommend you take the results with a pinch of cynical salt ;-)

Postby chengdufan

SnookerEd25 wrote:Not fussed.

Whoever pairs up, I’ll be hoping for a decider for only the fourth time in Crucible final history (we’re due one, surely?)

My preference for winning would be 1. Murphy 2. Wilson 3. Bingham 4. Selby, but I have nothing against any of them. Seem like a decent bunch of lads.

Exactly my thoughts. :hatoff:

Postby mick745

SnookerEd25 wrote:Not fussed.

No deciding frame in the final since 2002, would be great this year and would be the first one not officiated by John Williams.

Postby SnookerEd25

Badsnookerplayer wrote:The least voted final looking more likely

Not really. This is multi-session snooker.

Postby Ck147

Wilson has this :)

Postby Iranu

Ck147 wrote:Wilson has this :)

Wilson to lose to Murphy then

Postby Ck147

Iranu wrote:
Ck147 wrote:Wilson has this :)

Wilson to lose to Murphy then