Post a reply

Re: Yan Bingtao

Postby SnookerFan

Nobody has ever answered my question of who it was this thread is based on.

Postby Prop

SnookerFan wrote:Nobody has ever answered my question of who it was this thread is based on.

You wouldn’t tell us. Do we have to guess?

Postby SnookerFan

Prop wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:Nobody has ever answered my question of who it was this thread is based on.

You wouldn’t tell us. Do we have to guess?

I don't know the answer. That's why I'm asking.

Postby Juddernaut88

Keep an eye on errrrrrrrm Stephen Hendry.

Postby SnookerEd25

In the summer of 1985, a mysterious telegram was received by every then subscriber of Snooker Scene magazine; being despatched from the Emerald Isle, it confidently stated

“Keep an eye on Joe Johnson next season, definitely one to watch”

To this day, the originator of the message has never been revealed. Legend says that one day he will rise again with a correct prediction once more...

:chin:

Postby SnookerFan

SnookerEd25 wrote:In the summer of 1985, a mysterious telegram was received by every then subscriber of Snooker Scene magazine; being despatched from the Emerald Isle, it confidently stated

“Keep an eye on Joe Johnson next season, definitely one to watch”

To this day, the originator of the message has never been revealed. Legend says that one day he will rise again with a correct prediction once more...

:chin:

:shock:

Postby Acé

I've just realised Bingtao's era could be the weakest one ever if young players don't turn up quick

He's 21 the youngest of the lot, he can ride it out until his 30 by not "doing much" and by that time alot of the players right now like the Co92 would be in their mid 50s, Robertson/Selby/Murphy would be late 40s pushing to 50, Trump would be in his 40s himself

if players on the same level don't turn up he could crush the competition and it doesn't look like there's a flood of new GOOD players coming through

Postby mick745

Yes there doesnt look like much coning through, especially from the uk it has to be said.

Bingtao could bide his time slowly imrove and sweep up the world championships in the 2030s.

Postby SnookerFan

Keep an eye on Ken Doherty next season. Definitely a rookie to watch.

Postby Juddernaut88

We should keep an eye on Johnny Bravo next season too.