Post a reply

Snooker table cloth..

Postby randam05

Im looking to buy a new cloth for my snooker table. What do they do with clothes after tournaments and when they change them throughout the tournies? is there any way you can purchase them or not? cause im sure they dont re use.

If not, any help on finding reasonably priced good quality cloth would be good thanks. <cool>

randam05

Re: Snooker table cloth..

Postby Smart

randam05 wrote:Im looking to buy a new cloth for my snooker table. What do they do with clothes after tournaments and when they change them throughout the tournies? is there any way you can purchase them or not? cause im sure they dont re use.

If not, any help on finding reasonably priced good quality cloth would be good thanks. <cool>

randam05

why don't you ask Sarah or Paul Mount when you visit the SWSA. They might be able to help you. <ok>

Postby Rocket_ron

StalinESQ wrote:
rocket_ron wrote:yes good answer stalinesq

always on hand and happy to help :idea: :santa: :idea: :santa:

dont forget you haven't predicted on my football contest

Postby Smart

rocket_ron wrote:
StalinESQ wrote:
rocket_ron wrote:yes good answer stalinesq

always on hand and happy to help :idea: :santa: :idea: :santa:

dont forget you haven't predicted on my football contest

just done it, have you predicted yourself mate :huh: :wave:

Postby randam05

StalinESQ wrote:
randam05 wrote:Im looking to buy a new cloth for my snooker table. What do they do with clothes after tournaments and when they change them throughout the tournies? is there any way you can purchase them or not? cause im sure they dont re use.

randam05

why don't you ask Sarah or Paul Mount when you visit the SWSA. They might be able to help you. <ok>

I did think that, but couldnt find them there as I dont know what she looks like. I asked in the shop and they said they dont sell any clothe they only sell basics, but they sold £400 lighting <doh>

What do you reckon they do with the old clothes cause maybe I could buy them off them..I will PM probably.

Postby Smart

randam05 wrote:
StalinESQ wrote:

randam05

I did think that, but couldnt find them there as I dont know what she looks like. I asked in the shop and they said they dont sell any clothe they only sell basics, but they sold £400 lighting <doh>

What do you reckon they do with the old clothes cause maybe I could buy them off them..I will PM probably.

definitely would enquire because in tournament play cloths will be discarded after a certain number of matches.......and probably sold on to local clubs etc, they could just as easily sell on 1 cloth to you, so PM is the way to go with this one. <ok>

Postby randam05

I did send a PM to sarah and the clothes are on a 3 month rotary and they are given to players to fit on their club tables for better practicing facilities so selling me one would probably be off the card. Nevermind.

Postby robertsamual

Hi randam05,

I don't think its too late for reply. As far as I understood, you are asking about the pool table clothes which are used in tournaments and you want to purchase those clothes which have been used for the game. I think it can be answered by Sarah or Paul Mount only as Stalin said. Your other question- Where you can find reasonable cloth ? The answer is- you can find it with a little search on local or internet. Compare prices and here you go. :roll:

____________________________________________________________________________________
"Going High"
pool supplies
Last edited by robertsamual on 08 Dec 2010, edited 1 time in total.

Postby Smart

robertsamual wrote:Hi randam05,

I don't think its too late for reply. As far as I understood, you are asking about the pool table clothes which are used in tournaments and you want to purchase those clothes which have been used for the game. I think it can be answered by Sarah or Paul Mount only as Stalin said. Your other question- Where you can find reasonable cloth ? The answer is- you can find it with a little search on local or internet. Compare prices and here you go. :roll:

____________________________________________________________________________________
"Going High"

:| :) :| :)

Postby randam05

"Going High"

Im looking for snooker table cloth. 12by6 ft

But as im not desperate, im not willing to pay 300 upwards for them so was wondering if there is anywhere that does them cheap, or see what world snooker do with them after tournaments cause i cant imagine what they would do.

But asked sarah mount and she said they sell them to the players from the south west snooker academy.

Anyway ive realised i will have to pay around 300..thanks <ok>

Postby Sarah Mount

randam05 wrote:

"Going High"

But as im not desperate, im not willing to pay 300 upwards for them so was wondering if there is anywhere that does them cheap, or see what world snooker do with them after tournaments cause i cant imagine what they would do.

But asked sarah mount and she said they sell them to the players from the south west snooker academy.

It's funny that this thread has come up again as Paul was telling me the other day that we do have some cloths for sale off our tables. We are selling the no.10 cloths, off our tables, for £150. If anyone is interested then we will be selling them on a first come, first served basis. Please note that due to the the parts of the cloth that are reusable, it is only the beds and not the cushions.

Many thanks!

Sarah

Postby randam05

Sarah Mount wrote:
randam05 wrote:

"Going High"

It's funny that this thread has come up again as Paul was telling me the other day that we do have some cloths for sale off our tables. We are selling the no.10 cloths, off our tables, for £150. If anyone is interested then we will be selling them on a first come, first served basis. Please note that due to the the parts of the cloth that are reusable, it is only the beds and not the cushions.

Many thanks!

Sarah

Right, I probably will be interested..will PM you on it pretty soon, thanks sarah.