Topic locked

Premier League 2010: Week 7 (Penrith)

Postby Bourne

Week-seven of the 2010 Premier League sees a perculiar top vs bottom encounter with Mark Williams and Ronnie O'Sullivan both unbeaten in the league so far. It goes further to prove how tight this tournament has been so far this Autumn with only two points separating all seven players after world-champion Neil Robertson took his first win of this year's competition in whitewashing Ding Junhui. In the night's other match, the two far-eastern players Marco Fu and Ding Junhui take on eachother, with the UK Champion Ding playing his last group-match and in desperate need of a win to keep his semi-final hopes alive.

Live coverage will be on SkySports2.

Thursday 28 October
1930 BST: Marco Fu 5-1 Ding Junhui
Followed by: Ronnie O'Sullivan 4-2 Mark Williams

Table after both matches
1 Marco Fu 6pts/Played 5/Frames Won - 16
2 Mark Williams 5pts/P 5/FW - 15
3 Ronnie O'Sullivan 5pts/P 4/FW - 13
4 Mark Selby 4pts/P 4/FW - 13
------------------------
5 Ding Junhui 4pts/P 6/FW - 12
6 Neil Robertson 3pts/P 3/FW - 11
7 Shaun Murphy 3pts/P 3/FW - 10

Links:
Premier League - http://tinyurl.com/36w2p8q
Fixtures - http://tinyurl.com/398e5kp
Skysports - http://tinyurl.com/39oht4g

Predictions Thread - viewtopic.php?f=69&t=1285

Re: Premier League 2010: Week 7 (Penrith)

Postby Wildey

Ronnie and Ding by all accounts will be having a very busy few days starting Here on Thursday then they got a trip of almost 4 Hours in a car to Gloucester for EPTC 4 Both Scheduled for 3pm,7pm and 9pm on Friday before Heading 2 and a half hours in a car to London in time for 1pm Start for Power Snooker and if they reach the Last 16 in EPTC 4 they will be heading straight back up to Gloucester for 11am Start on Sunday Morning.

God after that much Work Ronnie will miss the rest of season rofl

Postby Smart

wildJONESEYE wrote:Ronnie and Ding by all accounts will be having a very busy few days starting Here on Thursday then they got a trip of almost 4 Hours in a car to Gloucester for EPTC 4 Both Scheduled for 3pm,7pm and 9pm on Friday before Heading 2 and a half hours in a car to London in time for 1pm Start for Power Snooker and if they reach the Last 16 in EPTC 4 they will be heading straight back up to Gloucester for 11am Start on Sunday Morning.

ROS and Ding will love being in Gloucester......................... :idea: :wave: :idea: :wave:

Postby Witz78

wildJONESEYE wrote:Ronnie and Ding by all accounts will be having a very busy few days starting Here on Thursday then they got a trip of almost 4 Hours in a car to Gloucester for EPTC 4 Both Scheduled for 3pm,7pm and 9pm on Friday before Heading 2 and a half hours in a car to London in time for 1pm Start for Power Snooker and if they reach the Last 16 in EPTC 4 they will be heading straight back up to Gloucester for 11am Start on Sunday Morning.

Aye i was just gonna post actually about Ding and Ronnie having so much coming and going to do.

Personally ill believe it when i see it if Ronnie plays the EPTC and if he does id be surprised if he makes it through to the last 16 on Sunday.

Lets just hope Ding and Ronnie remember what event and what rules they are playing. Though if Ding plays with the same attitude as the Premier League and EPTC last week, it wont matter what the rules are <doh>

Postby Wildey

randam05 wrote:Just having a joke sorry! :D

But it wouldnt suprise me.

rofl rofl rofl

That really would Be Cue The Revolution the face of it got something else to do <laugh>

Postby Noel

Isn't Penrith the infamous place, near Uncle Monty's cottage, to spend Wellie money on a few too many drinks, then fill your cake-hole while verbally abusing the owner and get driven away in a Rolls?

=o)

Noel

Postby JohnFromLondonTown

Popping down the local now in a minute, ask them to put the Snooker on, Ciaran will say no, as they'll have the horse racing on from anywhere in the world they can get a bet on. It goes quiet, I ask again, he kisses his lips, tells me how much he hates Snooker, & switch's it on. Proper order. <ok>

Postby JohnFromLondonTown

Bourne wrote:That seems pretty clearcut to me !

That's how it pans out. He trys to be the hard man but I stay me.

Talk to me later please about the winner of the Irish apprentice if you can. Iwas with a Senior bod in work earlier talking about last nights UK version of the apprentice & he told me who won the Irish version & how.

Can you see if there are any of your bookies laying anyone please? Could be money, we won't lose anyway, which is a good starting point.

Enjoy the Snooker, Ronnie v MJW = Yum, anytime & always, everytime. <ok>

Postby SnookerFan

StalinESQ wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:Can I just check, does this count as 7:30am or 7:30pm? rofl

who is on first cos I have \\enders on :idea: :santa: :idea: :santa:

Fu vs Ding. :D

Ronnie may be all but eliminated tonight.

Postby SnookerFan

The past three years, a friend and I have watch PL Snooker on the Thursday of half term in the pub, whilst she doesn't have her son. But she's off at some concert or another tonight. For shame. :sad:

She obviously agrees with Sonny, that music is more important then snooker. :-(