Post a reply

Re: Cazoo Players Championship Quarter Finals !!!

Postby Iranu

SnookerFan wrote:Foulds not doing the same thing, I take it?

Every ITV pundit has worked for Eurosport this season except Hendry and Jimmy. I’d quite like to see them pundit together.

Jimmy isn't an ITV pundit.[/quote]
I meant to say and vice versa, i.e. Jimmy’s the only Eurosport pundit who hasn’t worked for ITV (unless you count Reanne and Ronnie).

Postby Andre147

Iranu wrote:I meant to say and vice versa, i.e. Jimmy’s the only Eurosport pundit who hasn’t worked for ITV (unless you count Reanne and Ronnie).

Or Hendry working with ES?

Postby sundaygirl

SnookerEd25 wrote:
LDS wrote:The ITVplayer is so crap compared to the BBC iplayer it's almost a scandal. There's not even a progress bar so you can't flick back a few seconds and see a missed shot. If you start a program 3 minutes late there's no Watch From The Beginning option. *deep sigh*

Wholeheartedly agree. An endless source of frustration that :grrr:

+1

Postby Juddernaut88

SnookerFan wrote:
Juddernaut88 wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:Alan should attempt to commentate for both channels at the same time.

John Virgo should too.

He can barely commentate on one match.

Why are you lying?

Postby Dan-cat

sundaygirl wrote:
SnookerEd25 wrote:
LDS wrote:The ITVplayer is so crap compared to the BBC iplayer it's almost a scandal. There's not even a progress bar so you can't flick back a few seconds and see a missed shot. If you start a program 3 minutes late there's no Watch From The Beginning option. *deep sigh*

Wholeheartedly agree. An endless source of frustration that :grrr:

+1

Very poorly implemented, and also - lower resolution than both ES and the BBC player. Very noticeable on the projector set up.

Postby Andre147

Dan-cat wrote:It's almost time for Jackie D to get his bottom spanked!

I think it will be a close match, Jack is by far in the best form to face Ronnie, as opposed to previous meetings.

Ronnie to win 6-4

Postby SnookerFan

Juddernaut88 wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:
Juddernaut88 wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:Alan should attempt to commentate for both channels at the same time.

John Virgo should too.

He can barely commentate on one match.

Why are you lying?

Why are you?

Postby eraserhead

Andre147 wrote:
Dan-cat wrote:It's almost time for Jackie D to get his bottom spanked!

I think it will be a close match, Jack is by far in the best form to face Ronnie, as opposed to previous meetings.

Ronnie to win 6-4

Jack's style of play is a dream match up for Ronnie, even if he is in good form.