Post a reply

Leo the ref.

Postby Running side

What do your think Ronnie said after end of frame v Ding last night, thought he was asking him to try to keep still when he was down on a shot, didn't make a big thing about it,sounded like he didn't blame him for missing straight forward pot.He once told to get his eyes tested, Leo does seem nervous around Ronnie.

Re: Leo the ref.

Postby SnookerEd25

Leo is such a weak ref. I'm afraid, probably a lovely guy, but when I think back to the days of John Williams, Len Ganley, John Street etc. who would take NO SH*T, Leo pales by comparison; the Ron knows this and has him in his pocket every time.

Postby Running side

Agreed not the strongest ref,don't think Ronnie influences any decision from him but likes taking the mick for his own amusement.

Postby Prop

Leo Scullion’s concentration face is an absolute picture <laugh>

Postby SnookerEd25

Running side wrote:Miss Michaela.

Mrs. - she’s married <ok>

Postby Running side

Ment I really miss her, got off bus a few years ago outside crucible and virtually landed on top of her, one of the best days of my life.

Postby Reg Varney

Dan-cat wrote:He must be close to retirement soon?

Fingers crossed.

Always thought he is a very poor referee and got the World final purely for what he overcame.

Postby SnookerEd25

Running side wrote:Ment I really miss her, got off bus a few years ago outside crucible and virtually landed on top of her, one of the best days of my life.

Oops, my bad :sad:

Postby Andre147

Running side wrote:What do your think Ronnie said after end of frame v Ding last night, thought he was asking him to try to keep still when he was down on a shot, didn't make a big thing about it,sounded like he didn't blame him for missing straight forward pot.He once told to get his eyes tested, Leo does seem nervous around Ronnie.

How do you know this? I was watching the match and I couldn't hear their conversation.

Postby rekoons

Running side wrote:Ment I really miss her, got off bus a few years ago outside crucible and virtually landed on top of her, one of the best days of my life.

<laugh>

Postby SnookerEd25

SnookerFan wrote:I am now watching Monday's Only Connect.

When will you be watching today's snooker? :chin:

Postby Running side

Regarding hearing conversations between Ronnie and Leo, only part audible at the end you can hear Ronnie say I'm not blaming you for missing the shot. Just wondering what anyone thought, nothing mentioned on tv.

Postby SnookerFan

The_Abbott wrote:#wherehavethefemalerefsgone

Barry's fired them for not being men.

Postby Iranu

Home.

Postby SnookerFan

Iranu wrote:

Home.

Nowhere else that they can go at the moment.

Postby Iranu

Come on Rafa

Postby Running side

Look forward to seeing that,unless he got a black belt in is sporren