Post a reply

Re: Cazoo Players Championship Last 16 !!!

Postby Iranu

Pink Ball wrote:Think I've been drained of all optimism for Ding. He didn't play badly by any means but I just knew it was going to a decider and that it would go O'Sullivan's way. Fed up with the game.

He could have lost 6-3, Pink. And I think he would have done in the past.

He forced the decider (I think in many matches the losing player would get bags of credit for that) and a missed long pot with a bad kiss did for him.

I fee your frustration but I take positives from tonight’s match. I think it’s much more encouraging than losing from a few frames up like he has a couple of times this season.
Last edited by Iranu on 23 Feb 2021, edited 1 time in total.

Postby Johnny Bravo

vodkadiet1 wrote:
Johnny Bravo wrote:
vodkadiet1 wrote:O'Sullivan missed the green and the rest was history!

And yet he still made a winning break in this frame and we Ronnetes get to rub it in your grass eating face :mosh:

I hope your mother still loves you.

She died 2 years ago.
And ROS is the GOAT, now deal with it.

Postby Juddernaut88

Ronnie and Jack Lisowski have only met twice and Ronnie won them both. The last meeting was in the UK championship 2018 where Ronnie beat him 6-1.

Postby vodkadiet1

Johnny Bravo wrote:
vodkadiet1 wrote:
Johnny Bravo wrote:

And yet he still made a winning break in this frame and we Ronnetes get to rub it in your grass eating face :mosh:

She died 2 years ago.

Will you need me to sign a document to confirm this?

Postby TheRocket

Juddernaut88 wrote:Ronnie and Jack Lisowski have only met twice and Ronnie won them both. The last meeting was in the UK championship 2018 where Ronnie beat him 6-1.

Jack definitely has a better chance now. Back then he was pretty much a journeyman, now a Top16 player and a consistent performer this season.

Postby Iranu

McManusFan wrote:Rob Walker on ITV? That's a new one isn't it?

Been the case all season. Dunno if it’s permanent or a COVID thing, same with Ken.

Postby LC

SnookerFan wrote:Jordan Brown is better than Ding. Fact.

Ding should ask brown on tips how to beat O’Sullivan, saying that I fully expect Higgins to pump brown 6-1 or 2 Like top player would

Postby Pink Ball

Iranu wrote:
Pink Ball wrote:Think I've been drained of all optimism for Ding. He didn't play badly by any means but I just knew it was going to a decider and that it would go O'Sullivan's way. Fed up with the game.

He could have lost 6-3, Pink. And I think he would have done in the past.

He forced the decider (I think in many matches the losing player would get bags of credit for that) and a missed long pot with a bad kiss did for him.

I fee your frustration but I take positives from tonight’s match. I think it’s much more encouraging than losing from a few frames up like he has a couple of times this season.

I'm sick of trying to be optimistic. He did nothing wrong, he couldn't have predicted that horrible kiss at the end, but I just knew something like that would happen. I didn't look forward to the match and I didn't enjoy one second of it.

Postby McManusFan

Iranu wrote:
McManusFan wrote:Rob Walker on ITV? That's a new one isn't it?

Been the case all season. Dunno if it’s permanent or a COVID thing, same with Ken.

Makes sense. For some reason I can't remember any of the ITV events this season.

Postby SnookerFan

Ronnie could break every bone in his body, give Jack a five frame head start, bribe the referee to have Jack win and turn up to the match blindfolded on the wrong day and still not lose to Lisowski.

Postby Andre147

Snooker Overdrive wrote:Well done Ronnie for knocking in that break after clearly feeling the pressure in the frame before

Always nice to see you around here :-)

You watched Sunday's Final?

And what do you make of Ronnie's season and form?

Postby Johnny Bravo

vodkadiet1 wrote:
Johnny Bravo wrote:
vodkadiet1 wrote:
Johnny Bravo wrote:

She died 2 years ago.

Will you need me to sign a document to confirm this?

Yes, and you're gonna sacrifice a chicken as a gesture of submission/surrender.
Then you will have to take the walk of shame between 2 rows made of Ronnettes claiming mercy/penitence for your baseless opinions, and we will hit you in the head with pink dildos provided by Pinkey :mosh:

Postby Andre147

Why does Jill keep repeating "good stuff" and "on the other side of the break"?

Doesn't she know what else to say in those situations?