Post a reply

Re: If you're

Postby shanew48

SnookerFan wrote:
Dan-cat wrote:Fancy a nosh?

That, nobody cared about. But he sits down? Wow. What a travesty.

Just thought it was bad manners not to stand up, to show respect the the person who is interviewing you, just common decency, clearly not everyone agrees though and that's fair enough, I thought it was just an obvious thing but maybe I'm just old fashioned, I don't know.

Postby SnookerFan

Is it good manners to question how people you've never met were raised?

Postby csprince

Dan-cat wrote:
shanew48 wrote:
Dan-cat wrote:
shanew48 wrote:
Holden Chinaski wrote:He seemed very relaxed and happy to me.

You know that's just a front, the more "happy" he presents himself as being, the more unhappy he in fact is.

Oh give it a rest. You do talk some tripe

So you honestly think that he was genuinely really that happy to have lost to a basically unknown player?

Anyone with half a brain cell could tell he was being genuine.

i've got half a brain cell and i could see ronnie was being genuine.

Postby Holden Chinaski

SnookerFan wrote:Is it good manners to question how people you've never met were raised?

:goodpost:

Postby Iranu

SnookerFan wrote:Is it good manners to question how people you've never met were raised?

I do that all the time when you post about having a poo and stuff. Just never to your face.

Postby SnookerFan

Iranu wrote:

I do that all the time when you post about having a poo and stuff. Just never to your face.

At least you're not saying unkind things to me.

Most polite.

Postby Iranu

SnookerFan wrote:
Iranu wrote:

At least you're not saying unkind things to me.

Most polite.

:hatoff:

Postby Reg Varney

Dan-cat wrote:
shanew48 wrote:

You know that's just a front, the more "happy" he presents himself as being, the more unhappy he in fact is.

Oh give it a rest. You do talk some tripe

+1

Postby Reg Varney

shanew48 wrote:

How do you know how he was feeling? You need to stop obsessing over every minute thing O'Sullivan does, it's really not healthy.

Postby SteveJJ

Iranu wrote:

What part of his anatomy do you say it to?

Postby SnookerFan

SteveJJ wrote:
Iranu wrote:

What part of his anatomy do you say it to?

My bottom.

WHEN HE'S KISSING IT!

Postby shanew48

Maybe it's a generational thing, never seen any player not stand up when addressing the interviewer or his opponent, it seemed like a lack of respect but none of you seem to acknowledge that or agree, I guess being a fan of someone can blinker how you perceive something.

Postby Iranu

SF a fan of Ronnie rofl rofl rofl

Postby SnookerFan

shanew48 wrote:

Maybe it's a generational thing, never seen any player not stand up when addressing the interviewer or his opponent, it seemed like a lack of respect but none of you seem to acknowledge that or agree, I guess being a fan of someone can blinker how you perceive something.

I think Ronnie is the biggest in the history of televised entertainment, let alone sport.

And I have made no secret of it in the more tham ten years that I have posted on this site.

Postby Prop

Dan-cat wrote:Bad Manners are a ska band.

Fronted by Buster Bloodvessel, the best-named frontman of all time <laugh>