Post a reply

Re: Cazoo Players Championship Last 16 !!!

Postby McManusFan

Iranu wrote:I always think Robbo’s walk on music’s one of the best. Ding’s too.

Robbo's is just awful, what is it? It sounds like a film score. Higgins' New York City Girl one is pretty good, always brings a smile to me face.

Postby Iranu

McManusFan wrote:

Robbo's is just awful, what is it? It sounds like a film score. Higgins' New York City Girl one is pretty good, always brings a smile to me face.

I’m guessing it’s from a video game but I don’t know <laugh> I’d never listen to it generally but it makes for great epic walk on music.

Stuff like Higgins’ or Ronnie’s don’t build any atmosphere, they’re just songs that they like.

Gould’s is also good.

Postby McManusFan

Iranu wrote:
McManusFan wrote:

I’m guessing it’s from a video game but I don’t know <laugh> I’d never listen to it generally but it makes for great epic walk on music.

Stuff like Higgins’ or Ronnie’s don’t build any atmosphere, they’re just songs that they like.

Gould’s is also good.

The Robbo one just tries too hard for me. I like it when it's a bit funny, and you get a glimpse at their personality a little.

Postby HappyCamper

McManusFan wrote:

is it still two steps from hell? they are a production company who do music for films and trails mostly.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XYKUeZQ ... rosmaximus
Last edited by HappyCamper on 23 Feb 2021, edited 1 time in total.

Postby SnookerEd25

LDS wrote:I hope it's normal robertson rather than snail mail robertson, so that it's over really quick and they have time to show the last 4 frames of the other match.

They probably won’t; in the event of an early finish, short odds they’ll re-show Trump v. Bingham from last night. It tends to be ITV’s modus operandi :no:

:hmmm: :grrr:

Postby LDS

SnookerEd25 wrote:
LDS wrote:I hope it's normal robertson rather than snail mail robertson, so that it's over really quick and they have time to show the last 4 frames of the other match.

They probably won’t; in the event of an early finish, short odds they’ll re-show Trump v. Bingham from last night. It tends to be ITV’s modus operandi :no:

:hmmm: :grrr:

:censored:

Postby SnookerFan

If it was me, I'd be tempted to have a novelty song as a laugh. Like The Birdie Song, or something.

But then, I'd probably be worried I'd make myself look a tit when walking out. Or that people would expect me to warrant having the song by doing something like having a silly dance or something.

Postby Iranu

SnookerFan wrote:
Iranu wrote:Lu Ning doing the MJW break-off.

What has he started rofl

This is from a dopey, non-player. But I didn't understand the big deal about it.

Me neither, really.

Postby SteveJJ

SnookerFan wrote:If it was me, I'd be tempted to have a novelty song as a laugh. Like The Birdie Song, or something.

But then, I'd probably be worried I'd make myself look a tit when walking out. Or that people would expect me to warrant having the song by doing something like having a silly dance or something.

At least the birdie song would be an appropriately themed song to make yourself look a tit with