Post a reply

Re: Snooker-based Simpsons memes

Postby Iranu

I’m sure Dennis Taylor's looking forward to being able to play Crazy Snooker with his family again.

Postby Iranu

“I think I might have a little drink with the snooker this evening.”

Postby mantorok

Iranu wrote:“I think I might have a little drink with the snooker this evening.”

At the top is how I visualise CK with his cue-wine, and then there's me with my beer.

Yep, the vision is complete.

Postby SnookerEd25

mantorok wrote:
At the top is how I visualise CK with his cue-wine, and then there's me with my beer.

Yep, the vision is complete.

Thought you were strictly a Whisky man... :chin:

Postby Iranu

As requested by Ed, to make memes do the following:

Search http://www.frinkiac.com by using quotes from the show rather than names etc. Or just click Random until you find one you think you can use.

You can change the text by clicking “make meme”. You can do the same with a gif by clicking “make gif”.

Then make sure you open the meme in a new window using the arrow symbol when prompted. If you copy the link to the frinkiac website with the meme it won’t work.

Then when you’re posting the meme put [ img ][ /img ] around the link (without spaces) for it to embed to this site.

Postby Pink Ball

In case you're not aware, Snooker-based Simpsons memes is now on Twitter, with Iranu and I as moderators. We've been up and running for a month, and we're already closing in on 500 followers. One of them is Shaun Murphy, who boosted our following during the week by re-tweeting one of our efforts.

Importantly, though, the page does link back to Snooker Island, so it's also a way of boosting the island's profile. We think we could do some serious damage during the World Championship, but with 17 days of action, we're going to need a lot of memes.

If you have ideas for memes, post them here, because we need to start building a bank now for April and May. While Iranu and I are leading it, you're all part of the team in my book, and you all have a part to play in boosting the island's profile.

Postby Cloud Strife

Pink Ball wrote:In case you're not aware, Snooker-based Simpsons memes is now on Twitter, with Iranu and I as moderators. We've been up and running for a month, and we're already closing in on 500 followers. One of them is Shaun Murphy, who boosted our following during the week by re-tweeting one of our efforts.

Importantly, though, the page does link back to Snooker Island, so it's also a way of boosting the island's profile. We think we could do some serious damage during the World Championship, but with 17 days of action, we're going to need a lot of memes.

If you have ideas for memes, post them here, because we need to start building a bank now for April and May. While Iranu and I are leading it, you're all part of the team in my book, and you all have a part to play in boosting the island's profile.

Nah, I'm good, thanks.

Postby Iranu

Cloud Strife wrote:Nah, I'm good, thanks.

No worries, we’re after funny memes.