Topic locked

The MIUS Cup (EPTC4)

Postby Wildey

At The SWA Gloucester (28th-31st of October)

The PTC Bandwagon has made it way to the SWA Gloucester This week for the Rescheduled EPTC From it original Offenberg,Germany Destination.

Playing this Week will be Mark Selby,Mark Williams,Stephen Hendry,Neil Robertson,Shaun Murphy and the Iminant Return of The Rocket ???

DRAW and RESULTS

SCORE UPDATES

LIVE STREAMING

Some Interesting Last 128 Matches

Ali Carter v Reanne Evans
Xiao Guodong v James Wattana
Judd Trump v Les Dodd
Liu Chaung v Joe Swail
Dominic Dale v Ryan Day
Mark Williams v Michael Holt
Stephen Maguire v Tony Knowles
Joe Perry v Stephen Hendry
Alfie Burden v Steve Davis

EPTC3 Champion Marcus Campbell will be playing Thanawat Thirapaipongboon while Liang Wenbo playing Danny Douane.

Re: The MIUS Cup (EPTC4)

Postby Wildey

what surprising me about these PTC is that Darren Morgan hasn't played in any he is a serious player at senior Level but not entered even 1 of these.

Postby Roland

When did he retire from the main tour? Did he drop off of did he quit? There could be your answer.

Postby Eirebilly

I was also under the impression that Morgan stopped last season??

Postby Roland

No he stopped playing years ago but has been dominating the seniors events since then.

Postby Eirebilly

O ok, i thought that i had read somewhere that he finally hung it all up last year. I thought that he was still trying to qualify for some events up until last year.

Postby randam05

Only just lost 3-2 to matthew stevens in the world open qualifying this year, am i right?

Postby Wildey

randam05 wrote:Only just lost 3-2 to matthew stevens in the world open qualifying this year, am i right?

yes and beat xiao guodong so he can play this game id have thought he would have loved to pit his game against todays youngsters

Postby randam05

Is ronnie o sullivan neil robertson murphy and selby actually going to be there? I dont understand with power snooker on the same day its an impossible task?

Postby Wildey

randam05 wrote:Is ronnie o sullivan neil robertson murphy and selby actually going to be there? I dont understand with power snooker on the same day its an impossible task?

The Power Snooker players are playing Friday going to the Power Snooker on Saturday and if they in the Last 16 back to Gloucester on Sunday

Postby Witz78

wildJONESEYE wrote:
randam05 wrote:Is ronnie o sullivan neil robertson murphy and selby actually going to be there? I dont understand with power snooker on the same day its an impossible task?

The Power Snooker players are playing Friday going to the Power Snooker on Saturday and if they in the Last 16 back to Gloucester on Sunday

so in effect theyve fixed the draw to enable this to happen? :john:

Postby Wildey

Witz78 wrote:
wildJONESEYE wrote:

in British PTC they played all one part of the draw on Friday and the other on a satuday however this Time they not.

Some Top Half Matches and Some Bottom Half matches will be played on Friday meaning they Fixed the Schedule around Power Snooker but not the Draw.

Postby Witz78

wildJONESEYE wrote:
Witz78 wrote:
wildJONESEYE wrote:

in British PTC they played all one part of the draw on Friday and the other on a satuday however this Time they not.

Some Top Half Matches and Some Bottom Half matches will be played on Friday meaning they Fixed the Schedule around Power Snooker but not the Draw.

understood <ok>

a bit of common sense for once. Whats the odds it was the SouthWest Snooker Academy rather than the WPSBA who proposed this? Obviously boost the EPTC and the Academys profile if the likes of Ronnie, Jimmy, Selby, Robbo, Trump etc can attend it.

Postby Wildey

Trump not in Power Snooker lol

Postby Witz78

wildJONESEYE wrote:Trump not in Power Snooker lol

Aint he? coulda sworn he was

Ronnie
Jimmy
Robbo
Selby
Brecel
Carter

i cant think of the other 2, who are they again?

Postby Witz78

Witz78 wrote:
wildJONESEYE wrote:Trump not in Power Snooker lol

Aint he? coulda sworn he was

Ronnie
Jimmy
Robbo
Selby
Brecel
Carter

i cant think of the other 2, who are they again?

Ding of course (wonder if hell bother trying haha)

Postby Witz78

wildJONESEYE wrote:http://www.powersnooker.com/players.php

Murphy

ah yeh of course. Poor Murphy, doesnt he realise they only invited him along so the crowd have someone to boo and heckle rofl

Postby Witz78

Mike Highway wrote:It looks strikingly like the FA Cup?

thats exactly the first thoughts i had too.........

then i realised it was actually Prince Charles it reminded me of :D

Postby Bourne

I recognised it was a trophy straight away, I guess Arsenal fans would have had trouble working that out <laugh>

Postby Mike Highway

Witz78 wrote:
Mike Highway wrote:It looks strikingly like the FA Cup?

thats exactly the first thoughts i had too.........

then i realised it was actually Prince Charles it reminded me of :D

Who would this Prince Charles lad be now? Is he your man who changed his name to a symbol?

Postby Wildey

Mike Highway wrote:Who would this Prince Charles lad be now? Is he your man who changed his name to a symbol?

:?