Re: Firepool

Postby randam05

13325 my best so far.

Postby randam05

18500!! beat that!

Postby Roland

My first score over 10000 tonight and I potted two whites in the last 3 shots so I had another minute at my mercy and 4x score which it maxes out on. There is a very big score to be had somewhere. The run of 24 shots ended when I accidentally let go of the mouse click with a 1mph shot and there was balls all in the open begging to be potted. Think I had over 30 last night in one game.

Postby Bourne

How many times have you played this game now man, be honest :redneck:

Postby randam05

Haha you beat me sonny, I will top that today sometime!

Postby Roland

Bourne wrote:How many times have you played this game now man, be honest :redneck:

I played for about 3 hours stright Saturday night and another couple of hours last night. Time flies, it's well addictive. I'll have another pop later probably.

Postby Bourne

I got 11k earlier on my third go, slowly getting better lol

Postby Roland

My next best after that above last night was to get within 1 ball of rack 7 but the score was only about 17000

Postby randam05

Keep updated, im struggling to get past 18500. MUST BE SONNY!

Postby Bourne

Screenshot or it didn't happen <ok>

Postby Roland

Been playing for an hour now and I'm at that stage where as soon as the white goes in I start again. I've played the first frame so many times, and this one above (first time to rack 7) the longest streak came from ball 1 but after that I couldn't keep the bonus going.

Right, think I'll have a breather and come back in a bit.

Postby randam05

Haha you addicted? I sure am! Going to beat your 25000 sometime during the course of the night.

Postby Roland

38 shots in a row :santa:

Postby Bourne

23,625 arghhhhhhhh

Postby Roland

That's pretty good there Bourne. I played a fair bit last night but whenever I missed I was automatically reaching for the restart button so yet again I only reach rack 3 or 4 one in every 20 starts :redneck:

I was seeing the bloody things in my sleep last night.

Postby Bourne

I probably pauased that game about 10 times throughout, it refreshes you when you come back to it, if you do it all in one go your mind can wander a bit.

Postby randam05

I was seeing the bloody things in my sleep last night.

Postby Roland

I tended to find that if I was on a run and then missed, for some reason I'm more likely to miss the very next shot as well which hits the bonus, or go in off with the white. Also I can go on runs where I don't get any from smashing into the pack on the re-rack for several racks in a row, and then suddenly I'll get 3 and the white will go in as well.

Postby Roland

very similar to my best shown above but 75 points short and also with a 24 ball streak :santa:

I am still the champion :D

Postby Roland

Who's the daddy? :ahh:

Postby Bourne

bucking hell.

Postby Roland

Holy rubbish, the top score in the last month is 167,750 :scared:

Postby Roland

The turn before that one was my first of the day (ok about the 5th but the first from more than 6 balls in the first game) and I got 27 balls and the last 3 balls in rack 2 weren't on and I kept smashing them about hoping for a fluke and they kept landing safe and I missed 3 times and the 3rd time the white went down. So I hit restart again :redneck:

edit - I quit for the day, I'm hitting restart every time I miss in frame 1 and that's not good

Postby Bourne

Need a drug's test here ... :emu:

Postby NedB-H

Bourne wrote:Need a drug's test here ... :emu:

Drugs? I haven't even had any lunch :-(

Postby NedB-H

Improved it to 41850, and got to rack 9 for the first time