2010 Semi Final Lost 6-3 to Mark Selby
2014 Semi Final Lost 6-2 to Ronnie O'Sullivan

Yan Bingtao 2021 Quarter Final still competing

Click Here for Head to Head

DRAW

ORDER OF PLAY

Re: Betfred Masters Quarter Final: Stephen Maguire v Yan Bin

Postby Prop

Iranu wrote:This Bingham/Murphy feud is annoying me; everybody’s dancing around the reason for it on Twitter. Apparently it’s not the back ache comments about the 2015 final.

I think it’s something along the lines of Murphy’s part in reporting Bingham’s betting infringement.

Postby SnookerEd25

Iranu wrote:This Bingham/Murphy feud is annoying me; everybody’s dancing around the reason for it on Twitter. Apparently it’s not the back ache comments about the 2015 final.

Whisper it quietly, but an un-named source confirmed to me that in the early days of the MK bubble, Stuart phoned down to Room Service in the middle of the night to request a bucket of Fried Chicken; he was rather miffed to find that the last remaining seven buckets had already been sent to Murphy's room :sad:

#needle

Postby SnookerFan

Holden Chinaski wrote:Yan's just too good to be true
Can't take my eyes off Bingtao
Yan'd be like Heaven to touch
I wanna hold Yan so much
At long last, love has arrived
And I thank God I'm alive
Yan's just too good to be true
Can't take my eyes off Bingtao

rofl

Postby SnookerFan

I don't care about this stuff.

Firstly, who cares whether they get on?

Secondly, if you're going to mention stuff on Twitter about it, just mention it. Don't act like you have got some inside knowledge, then don't say what it is. If you don't want to talk about it, just don't bring it up.

Postby Iranu

SnookerFan wrote:

Secondly, if you're going to mention stuff on Twitter about it, just mention it. Don't act like you have got some inside knowledge, then don't say what it is. If you don't want to talk about it, just don't bring it up.

This is what’s getting me. I was happier not knowing about it than knowing there’s something I don’t know!

Postby Prop

SnookerFan wrote:

That’ll be Snookerbacker. He gets off on whipping things up with his so called ‘inside knowledge’.

Postby Prop

SnookerEd25 wrote:Shouldn't Brendan have called a miss there?

Did he bottle it because of the scattering of the balls, or just because Stephen would almost certainly not have taken it?

:chin:

Pretty sure he did call a miss.