Post a reply

Re: Betfred Masters 1st Round: John Higgins v Mark Allen

Postby mantorok

Before this pandemic I was quite picky about the matches I watched. Now I watch as many as possible because it’s a blessing that we still have this wonderful sport to fill our lives during these torrid times. Feel privileged.

And this is just another belter of so many. Long may it continue.

Postby Prop

mantorok wrote:Before this pandemic I was quite picky about the matches I watched. Now I watch as many as possible because it’s a blessing that we still have this wonderful sport to fill our lives during these torrid times. Feel privileged.

+1 <ok>

Postby eraserhead

mantorok wrote:Before this pandemic I was quite picky about the matches I watched. Now I watch as many as possible because it’s a blessing that we still have this wonderful sport to fill our lives during these torrid times. Feel privileged.

I've become more picky. Glad snookers being played but sick of the tournaments all looking the same.

Postby Ck147

+2

Postby mantorok

eraserhead wrote:

I've become more picky. Glad snookers being played but sick of the tournaments all looking the same.

Yeah damn those common green tables!

Postby eraserhead

mantorok wrote:
eraserhead wrote:

Yeah damn those common green tables!

rofl