Post a reply

Re: Snooker-based Simpsons memes

Postby Iranu

“So Vikki, how has your marriage with Mark changed over the last five months?”

Postby Juddernaut88

During the world championship, there was a funny one of Homer shouting with the captions saying something like "Ronnie coaches" hope someone can find that.

Postby Holden Chinaski

Iranu wrote:“So Vikki, how has your marriage with Mark changed over the last five months?”

This is the best Simpsons meme so far. Absolutely perfect. You are a genius, Iranu. :hatoff:

Postby Prop

Iranu wrote:This thread would make a great Twitter account.

The floor is yours!

Postby Iranu

Pink Ball wrote:
Prop wrote:

The floor is yours!

I'm interested.

Mate you started the thread so if anyone should make the Twitter account it’s you. If you fancy it go for it :hatoff:

Postby Pink Ball

Iranu wrote:
Pink Ball wrote:
Prop wrote:

The floor is yours!

I'm interested.

Mate you started the thread so if anyone should make the Twitter account it’s you. If you fancy it go for it :hatoff:

I do fancy it... I'm going to think the logistics through here.

Postby Iranu

Pink Ball wrote:I do fancy it... I'm going to think the logistics through here.

<ok>

Looking forward to this! It could reinvigorate the thread too.

Postby Cloud Strife

Pink Ball wrote:Ladies and gentlemen, @SimpsonsSnooker is now online. Please give it a follow, and if you're happy for your memes to be used on this account, please say so now.

buck getting people's permission. If you see something you like just go ahead and post it.

Postby Dan-cat

Pink Ball wrote:Ladies and gentlemen, @SimpsonsSnooker is now online. Please give it a follow, and if you're happy for your memes to be used on this account, please say so now.

This is top, top work Pinkie (and Iranu) :D

Postby SnookerFan

Some of them won't make sense to the wider population, because they are personal jokes on the Island or are aimed at members.

Other than that, there's a lot of good material on here to use. I suggest the Ronnie / Higgins plane one.

Postby SnookerEd25

Vikki is as lovely as ever, but why is Steve Davis the other side of her? :chin:

Postby Iranu

Mark Williams may be out of the Masters but he’s practising hard for this year’s World Championship.