Who is the Queen Of The BBC?

Hazel Irvine
No votes
Seema Jaswal
100%

Total votes : 14

Re: Who is the Queen Of The BBC?

Postby shanew48

What about Racheal from Eurosport? I really struggle with that one, obviously as a "ten to two" all day long long, but in that situation all that is required is a pulse so the bar is very low.

She interviewed Selby about his 6 and a half minute "brain freeze" which ironically is the state you would need to get into to do the deed sober.

Would need bags close by, one of her head, one over mine just in case hers fell off.

Postby shanew48

shanew48 wrote:What about Racheal from Eurosport? I really struggle with that one, obviously as a "ten to two" all day long long, but in that situation all that is required is a pulse so the bar is very low.

She interviewed Selby about his 6 and a half minute "brain freeze" which ironically is the state you would need to get into to do the deed sober.

Would need bags close by, one of her head, one over mine just in case hers fell off.

To be honest in some of my more desperate moments I've looked at Hazel and thought 'meh, most probably'

Postby Iranu

shanew48 wrote:What about Racheal from Eurosport? I really struggle with that one, obviously as a "ten to two" all day long long, but in that situation all that is required is a pulse so the bar is very low.

Jesus Christ

Postby shanew48

Iranu wrote:

Jesus Christ

You're not going to start getting all menstrual are you, it's clearly a joke pertaining to an imaginary consensual situation.

If you can't see that then sterilisation for you is required. (that's a joke as well btw)

Postby Iranu

shanew48 wrote:
Iranu wrote:

Jesus Christ

You're not going to start getting all menstrual are you, it's clearly a joke pertaining to an imaginary consensual situation.

If you can't see that then sterilisation for you is required. (that's a joke as well btw)

Good one

Postby shanew48

Iranu wrote:
shanew48 wrote:
Iranu wrote:

Jesus Christ

Good one

Thank you sir.

Postby chengdufan

shanew48 wrote:
Iranu wrote:

Jesus Christ

It's fairly common for teenage boys to make these kinds of 'jokes' when they are talking amongst each other. As people mature though, they come out of the playground and gradually learn to realise that 'jokes' which are hurtful are actually not funny at all. In fact, they're simply an indication of the immaturity of the 'joke'-maker.

These kinds of posts are not welcome on this site.
Let's stick to discussing snooker.

Postby SnookerFan

Erm. Okay.

Postby SnookerFan

chengdufan wrote:
shanew48 wrote:
Iranu wrote:

Jesus Christ

It's fairly common for teenage boys to make these kinds of 'jokes' when they are talking amongst each other. As people mature though, they come out of the playground and gradually learn to realise that 'jokes' which are hurtful are actually not funny at all. In fact, they're simply an indication of the immaturity of the 'joke'-maker.

These kinds of posts are not welcome on this site.
Let's stick to discussing snooker.

You insult teenage boys by comparing them to Shane.

Postby HustleKing

It's obviously Carol Kirkwood, the weather presenter. She makes Seema and Hazel look like swamp monsters!

Postby Iranu

No option for Queen Elizabeth II for queen of the British Broadcasting Corporation?

Postby Cloud Strife

HustleKing wrote:It's obviously Carol Kirkwood, the weather presenter. She makes Seema and Hazel look like swamp monsters!

I think you need to arrange a visit to Specsavers as a matter of urgency, mate.

Postby SnookerFan

sundaygirl wrote:This poll needs redoing it’s a shambles

I nominate Victoria Coren Mitchell

Okay. Seconded.

Time to lock down the thread.

Postby Juddernaut88

SnookerFan wrote:
sundaygirl wrote:This poll needs redoing it’s a shambles

I nominate Victoria Coren Mitchell

Okay. Seconded.