Post a reply

Re: We getting any more interviews soon?

Postby SnookerFan

Well, I know nothing has been confirmed, but if it's not Zhanger next after all these talks, it will be a colossal dissapointment. <laugh>

Sonny skips back home with some interviews from Hendry, O'Sullivan and Williams only to be booed off the forum because everybody wants Zhanger. <ok>

Postby Smart

SnookerFan wrote:Well, I know nothing has been confirmed, but if it's not Zhanger next after all these talks, it will be a colossal dissapointment. <laugh>

Sonny skips back home with some interviews from Hendry, O'Sullivan and Williams only to be booed off the forum because everybody wants Zhanger. <ok>

honest to God, there is no-one else on the circuit I want to hear from - other than the man that is Zhanger. <ok>

MAKE-IT-HAPPEN :wave: :idea: :wave: :idea:

Postby Roland

What questions could I ask him?

1) How did you get the nickname Mighty Mouse?

2) How tall are you?

3) erm....

Postby Bourne

Sonny wrote:What questions could I ask him?

2) How tall are you?

3) erm....

Check that he understands English first ... otherwise it might be even shorter than you imagined.

Postby Smart

Bourne wrote:
Sonny wrote:What questions could I ask him?

2) How tall are you?

3) erm....

Check that he understands English first ... otherwise it might be even shorter than you imagined.

I'd like to know all the stuff that would get asked in an interview:

a) inspirations/heroes
b) when did you start playing
c) practice partners
d) routines
e) lucky omens
f) fav shot
g) views on formats
h) musical preference
i) food preference
j) other sports interests
k) fav car
l) did he watch the Chilean miners rescue in HD

Just things that would be interesting to me. <ok> :idea: <ok> :idea:

Postby Roland

Yes there are several leads which I'm not exactly chasing like a hound. I'll ask about that one again, see what's happened. I know the questions were sent off and it'll be an email interview i.e. Reanne gets the questions and replies and emails back.

Postby SnookerFan

Sonny wrote:Yes there are several leads which I'm not exactly chasing like a hound. I'll ask about that one again, see what's happened. I know the questions were sent off and it'll be an email interview i.e. Reanne gets the questions and replies and emails back.

How do you get all these players e-mail addresses? Can I have Michaela Tabb's one?

Postby Smart

SnookerFan wrote:
Sonny wrote:Yes there are several leads which I'm not exactly chasing like a hound. I'll ask about that one again, see what's happened. I know the questions were sent off and it'll be an email interview i.e. Reanne gets the questions and replies and emails back.

How do you get all these players e-mail addresses? Can I have Michaela Tabb's one?

<laugh> rofl

Postby Witz78

Ultimate_snooker wrote:
StalinESQ wrote:I'd like to know all the stuff that would get asked in an interview:

l) did he watch the Chilean miners rescue in HD

Just things that would be interesting to me. <ok> :idea: <ok> :idea:

<laugh> rofl <doh> :clap:

also, did he watch the New Zealand................ :john:

Postby SnookerFan

:wave:

Postby SnookerFan

Postby SnookerFan

Roland wrote:Yes there are several leads which I'm not exactly chasing like a hound. I'll ask about that one again, see what's happened. I know the questions were sent off and it'll be an email interview i.e. Reanne gets the questions and replies and emails back.

Postby SnookerFan

Roland wrote:Yes there are several leads which I'm not exactly chasing like a hound. I'll ask about that one again, see what's happened. I know the questions were sent off and it'll be an email interview i.e. Reanne gets the questions and replies and emails back.

Postby Dan-cat

SnookerFan wrote:

This is a community. why don't we make efforts to get interviews? We could crowd source the questions from our members.

Baddy - I know that Jimmy Robertson is a member of your club? Perhaps you could ask him? That would be a great start, he's had a very promising season.

More content = great for Google and will attract more members.

Does anyone else have any contacts for snooker players?

Postby SnookerFan

Dan-cat wrote:This is a community. why don't we make efforts to get interviews? We could crowd source the questions from our members.

Baddy - I know that Jimmy Robertson is a member of your club? Perhaps you could ask him? That would be a great start, he's had a very promising season.

More content = great for Google and will attract more members.

Does anyone else have any contacts for snooker players?

:bird: