Post a reply

Re: Betfred Masters 1st Round: David Gilbert v Joe Perry

Postby Iranu

Prop wrote:
Iranu wrote:Is the image glitching for everyone else every now and then?

Nope. I’m on iPlayer btw.

Weird. I keep thinking I’m seeing flashes of the replay graphic or the pre-match graphic or something. A lot of the time it’s when I’m not watching properly.

I’m reading creepy stories on Reddit which isn’t helping.

Postby SnookerFan

Iranu wrote:
Prop wrote:

Weird. I keep thinking I’m seeing flashes of the replay graphic or the pre-match graphic or something. A lot of the time it’s when I’m not watching properly.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=iuhbW8LTcMM

Postby Prop

Iranu wrote:
Prop wrote:

Hmmm. Sleep-deprived? Hung over?

Postby Iranu

mantorok wrote:
Iranu wrote:I’m reading creepy stories on Reddit which isn’t helping.

Do tell.

“Long story short.

When I was 9, I came out to the front of my house where I saw my sister and dog playing. I was about to join the fun, but then my sister loses control of the dogs leash mid rough housing and the dog runs really fast down the sidewalk of our neighborhood and as I’m starting to lose sight of the dog my sister runs after it and yells for me to come help her as she runs after the dog. But here’s what’s weird. Despite all that happening I had this very strange feeling to not follow my sister. A strong feeling that I’m not suppose to follow her. I just stood there for a few minutes dazed about what just happened and how fast I just lost sight of both of them. Then what was probably 5 minutes I hear my sister call my name from the side of the house that connects to the backyard WITH THE DOG. She ask me why I’m in the front yard and I told her, I thought she was playing with the dog in the front and she just replies, “we were both in the backyard.” I told her what I just saw and she just looks at me weird.

Now, I don’t know if maybe I was daydreaming or what, but every now and then I remember that day.

My sibling and I swear up and down that house was haunted af.“

And a similar one:

“ I’m late so this will probably get buried but I still can’t explain what happened to this day. In my mid teens a friend and I went over to explore my neighbors property, partially woods, partially field. The property had been a farm I think back in the 1800s. Anyway, we went over and my dog followed us. The whole trip was kind of eerie and the dog had disappeared but we didn’t think much of it. We finally decided to leave and as I’m calling my dog I see him standing across the field just staring at me, I’m calling him but he won’t budge which is odd for him. I start to walk towards him and he runs off in the other direction. I’m tired and I know he knows his way home so I start back. I turn around to see if he’s coming and he’s back just standing and staring again. Call him, nothing. Try to go to him, he runs off again. I get fed up after about 3 times of this and go home without looking back for him, knowing he’ll eventually come home. I get back and he’s laying on the porch, which is odd because it’s not possible neither one of us had seen him get ahead of us, as the way back is nothing but open field, and we took the shortest route. I ask my mom and she says the dog has been back for 2 hours at least. It was only about 45 minutes since we left.

Things also will disappear and reappear in that area. It’s almost like the landscape changes. I’d honestly think I was hallucinating if other people hadn’t witnessed this stuff with me. I’m a skeptic through and through but I am fully convinced something is wrong with that price of land.”

Postby Iranu

Prop wrote:
Iranu wrote:
Prop wrote:

Hmmm. Sleep-deprived? Hung over?

Neither. I’m trying to work out if it’s an illusion that happens when I blink or something like that but it’s hard to tell.