Brown O

Re: WST Pro Series 2020-21 Draw

Postby SnookerEd25

Alex0paul wrote:Mark Williams against his son Robbie too

Oh yeah. Thought it was Rex! :chuckle:

#onetoomany

Postby lhpirnie

Neil Robertson, Higgins, Ding, Maguire, Liang, Fu, Mei, Bai and Mifsud are missing. Pretty much the usual suspects. Robertson withdrew from the Championship League this week so he's probably feeling he's playing a lot.

Replacing them are the amateurs: Oliver Brown, Jamie Curtis-Barrett, Leo Fernandez, Brian Ochoiski, Michael White, Hayden Pinhey, Dan Womersley, Kuldesh Johal and of course Paul S Davison.

Postby Iranu

lhpirnie wrote:Neil Robertson, Higgins, Ding, Maguire, Liang, Fu, Mei, Bai and Mifsud are missing. Pretty much the usual suspects. Robertson withdrew from the Championship League this week so he's probably feeling he's playing a lot.

I actually think it’s surprising that Robbo (and to a lesser extent, Higgins) isn’t in. Especially considering he’ll be competing with Judd for most centuries this season.

Postby lhpirnie

Iranu wrote:
lhpirnie wrote:Neil Robertson, Higgins, Ding, Maguire, Liang, Fu, Mei, Bai and Mifsud are missing. Pretty much the usual suspects. Robertson withdrew from the Championship League this week so he's probably feeling he's playing a lot.

I actually think it’s surprising that Robbo (and to a lesser extent, Higgins) isn’t in. Especially considering he’ll be competing with Judd for most centuries this season.

Yes I guess Robertson and Higgins usually play in most things. I'm actually surprised that more players aren't missing, as best-of-3 matches do seem a bit derisory. I guess they are giving it a chance. I can imagine it will be a hectic day of confusion for most, running between 2 tables for their 7 matches.