Post a reply

How's the going, what's the craic?

Postby Mike Highway

Ye all well? The name is Mike, no fiver for guessing.

Mad into the old snooker, all credit to Alex 'The Hurricane' Higgins, a horse and cart of a man, no doubt.

I heard about this place from the SA lad on the 606 (how's the going boy?), he didn't seem too in love with the place, but sure tis true what they say, no such thing as bad publicity, isn't that right boys? So all credit to the SA man.

I play down Thurles way (Sarsfield for the County, c'mon the boys), I'm 48 so a bit of an old man, but during my peak I was well known to knock in a mighty break when everyone made for the bar. No joke, tis a gift lads.

Mad into my GAA, but no IRA links, was checked at the door so I'm clean lads ;)

And don't start on the horses, Ruby Walsh, Tony McCoy, Barry Geraghty are all giants of men (non literally I suppose). Cheltenhams an annual pilgrimage, without the whole religious aspect. Tis my kind of pilgrimage.

Will be sure to post in the other sports sections <ok>

See ye around lads <ok>

Re: How's the going, what's the craic?

Postby Bourne

Hi Mike, lots of Irish posters here so you can chat about this gaelic football stuff to your hearts content !!1

Postby Tubberlad

Bourne wrote:Hi Mike, lots of Irish posters here so you can chat about this gaelic football stuff to your hearts content !!1

Mike is from Tipperary, a great hurling county <cool>

Anyway, welcome Mike <ok> great introduction, spoken like a true Irishman :clap:

Postby Roland

Welcome Mike - I'm afraid the SA man has already had about 20 accounts blocked on here as he is primarily out to cause trouble and we don't want that around here. But hope you enjoy the place and have plenty of craic :santa:

Postby Mike Highway

There's a Kerryman here? If I'd known that I'd have stayed put <laugh>

Sound out lads, looking forward to posting here. Is that the way with the SA man? Sounds like a right fruitloop if 606 is anything to go by, his stats hurt my brain, but ye can still credit him for bringing me here ;)

Postby GJ

helloooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Postby Roland

randam05 wrote:Alright lad, enjoy the forum boy.

Its great here, but not everyones male..

I am :santa:

Postby Mike Highway

Bourne wrote:Mike were you named after the place you were conceived ? :redneck:

Hello banker <ok>

To answer your question, no, would you believe it's my real name! I'm an easy man to find in the phonebook :redneck:
Last edited by Mike Highway on 18 Oct 2010, edited 1 time in total.

Postby GJ

Mike Highway wrote:
GJtheaussiestud wrote:HELLO MICKY

Hello <ok> it's Mike

Goin to the international rules lad?

doubtful