Post a reply

Re: If 2020 Was A Trick Shot Video. . .

Postby chengdufan

Carnagepooltricks wrote:Please let me know what you think.

I think your trick shots are very enjoyable viewing, thanks for sharing <ok>

I think you'd get more comments in response if you posted elsewhere on the island, building up a relationship with the other islanders.

Postby Carnagepooltricks

Hey thanks guys!!

Hey Chengdufan, I'm kinda new to the forum, where do you reckon would be good to post too? I thought if I put it general discussion it shouldn't vex many people with trick shot posts. Or do you mean just engage with the forum a bit more. I guess I'm more of a reader than commenter but I will try if there is anything I could maybe add to a conversation.

Postby Iranu

Carnagepooltricks wrote:Hey thanks guys!!

Hey Chengdufan, I'm kinda new to the forum, where do you reckon would be good to post too? I thought if I put it general discussion it shouldn't vex many people with trick shot posts. Or do you mean just engage with the forum a bit more. I guess I'm more of a reader than commenter but I will try if there is anything I could maybe add to a conversation.

FYI, Snookerfan is generally considered the forum’s MVP and he almost never actually adds to a conversation <ok>

Postby Juddernaut88

Iranu wrote:

FYI, Snookerfan is generally considered the forum’s MVP and he almost never actually adds to a conversation <ok>

:goodpost:

Postby chengdufan

Yes, I meant engage with the forum a bit more :-)
If you tap on the magnifying glass at the top right and select 'active topics' you can see which things people are currently commenting on

Postby LDS

I watched all of your video in it's entirety in one sitting and enjoyed it very much. Now you are obliged to watch all of my video in its entirety on one sitting...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_wjFEZiyu1A

:john:

Postby SnookerFan

LDS wrote:

I watched all of your video in it's entirety in one sitting and enjoyed it very much. Now you are obliged to watch all of my video in its entirety on one sitting...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_wjFEZiyu1A

:john:

Is this your video too?

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=nQB4nAjZIdE&t=70s