Post a reply

ATWSC Quarter Final: Fred Davis v Ronnie O'Sullivan

Postby Pink Ball

Fred Davis v Ronnie O’Sullivan (Best of 33 frames)
Quarter Final, Match Two
Date: December 9 and 10
Venue: Goffs, Kill, Republic of Ireland

Vote for which of the two players you think was greater. Vote honestly, and leave your bias out of it. Don’t vote for a player just because you like them, don’t vote against a player just because you dislike them.

Consider the table conditions to be whatever conditions would have the least impact on the result.

You can use your own personal criteria for measuring greatness once it’s free of any bias towards/against (delete as applicable) players you like/dislike (delete as applicable).

Comment for whoever you wish to vote for.

Re: ATWSC Quarter Final: Fred Davis v Ronnie O'Sullivan

Postby LDS

Iranu wrote:
KrazeeEyezKilla wrote:I can't vote in any of these polls.

You just need to type your answer. Polls were sabotaged.

The true story was that two of the polls did not meet with Pink's expectation of a correct result and so he gerrymandered the real estate so that only people who bother actually posting on the site can vote.

Prior to this change a poll would get anything up to around 25 voters. Since the change some polls have been won with only around 5 people voting, even Pink himself not even bothering to vote for some of them.

I can't see any change in the final result either way tbh, everything has been going as expected throughout really. From here on in especially you could make a case for any of the remaining contenders bar maybe only MJW, and even then only by a whisker, so even if everyone just voted completely randomly we'd still end up with a defendable winner.

Postby Iranu

LDS wrote:
Iranu wrote:

The true story was that two of the polls did not meet with Pink's expectation of a correct result and so he gerrymandered the real estate so that only people who bother actually posting on the site can vote.

That is very much not the true story.

Postby Pink Ball

LDS wrote:
Iranu wrote:

Prior to this change a poll would get anything up to around 25 voters. Since the change some polls have been won with only around 5 people voting, even Pink himself not even bothering to vote for some of them.

I can't see any change in the final result either way tbh, everything has been going as expected throughout really. From here on in especially you could make a case for any of the remaining contenders bar maybe only MJW, and even then only by a whisker, so even if everyone just voted completely randomly we'd still end up with a defendable winner.

You type a lot for a man who knows buck all about anything.

Postby LDS

Iranu wrote:
LDS wrote:
Iranu wrote:

That is very much not the true story.

So you're saying that the poll-making function of the forum stopped working? Was cancelled by the moderators?

Postby Iranu

LDS wrote:So you're saying that the poll-making function of the forum stopped working? Was cancelled by the moderators?

It may surprise you to learn that you’re not an expert on absolutely everything.

What I said was the polls were sabotaged. There was no error, nothing stopped working, there was no cancellation by the moderators. We know exactly what happened and it had nothing to do with Pink Ball not getting his desired results. It has in fact been explicitly stated elsewhere exactly what happened.

Postby Iranu

LDS wrote:
Iranu wrote:We think nothing.

I already told you. We know what happened.

So... what happened?

In your opinion.

You can find out for yourself. As I said, it’s been posted elsewhere. We know what happened.

Alternatively you can go satisfy your male urge.