Post a reply

Re: Never Ending Quiz

Postby Alex0paul

Ronnie O’Sullivan v Peter Ebdon at the Crucible

Postby Alex0paul

Only three players win the Tolly Cobbold Classic. They were Alex Higgins, Steve Davis and who else?

Postby Ck147

Jimmy White?

Postby Alex0paul

LDS wrote:Graham Miles

Correct

Postby Iranu

LDS wrote:I forgot, you're not allowed to answer after setting, so it's Mack's victory if they'd like to set the next one.

I don’t think that’s a rule.

Or if it is I’ve ignored it a lot.

Postby LDS

Oh ok, a quick easy one then:

Which two players of the 21st century, both former no.1 players, have never faced each other at the Crucible?

(unless I'm reading cuetracker wrong)

Postby Alex0paul

Selby and Trump?

Postby LDS

While those two haven't met yet, weirdly enough, Trump is the current no.1 (although he has also been a former no.1) so that just misses by the pedantry of the question setter.

Postby Juddernaut88

Okay here's an easy question. What 2 things have been unique about Judd Trumps 3 consecutive Northern Ireland Open triumphs in the final?

Postby Ck147

Juddernaut88 wrote:Okay here's an easy question. What 2 things have been unique about Judd Trumps 3 consecutive Northern Ireland Open triumphs in the final?

He won them 9-7 and against Ronnie?

Postby Juddernaut88

Ck147 wrote:
Juddernaut88 wrote:Okay here's an easy question. What 2 things have been unique about Judd Trumps 3 consecutive Northern Ireland Open triumphs in the final?

Yes correct :)

Postby Ck147

Juddernaut88 wrote:
Ck147 wrote:

Yes correct :)

I was clearly paying attention tonight :) New question coming up soon....

Postby Ck147

Lol....no, I was going to do something different

Postby Ck147

The 2012 Masters had no deciders, but how many deciders were there in the 2013 Masters? And for an easy bonus, which player made the final on both occasions?

Postby Juddernaut88

Neil Robertson made the final both years. I'm going to guess there were 5 deciders in 2013.

Postby Ck147

Juddernaut88 wrote:Neil Robertson made the final both years. I'm going to guess there were 5 deciders in 2013.

Incorrect, but you got the bonus question right!