Post a reply

Re: Matchroom.Live Northern Ireland Open Final !!!!!!

Postby Juddernaut88

Morning Hendry_fan you certainly did give me a scare lol. Judds run of winning consecutive ranking finals came to an end last month though in the Championship league where he lost the final to Kyren Wilson. The Championship league sadly is a ranking event this season.

Postby hendry_fan

Juddernaut88 wrote:Morning Hendry_fan you certainly did give me a scare lol. Judds run of winning consecutive ranking finals came to an end last month though in the Championship league where he lost the final to Kyren Wilson. The Championship league sadly is a ranking event this season.

Ahhhh,i totaly forgot bout that Championsh*t league,mainly cause i never watch it.

Oh well,i guess i,ll give Kyren a BIG ta. <laugh>

A BIG ta very much Kyren!. :clap: :happy: :-D

Gotta go,catch you later.

COMMME ONNN JUDD!.

Postby Andre147

Holden Chinaski wrote:I hope Ronnie's long game will be good. If he can pot the long ones, he has every chance of winning.

Judd is the best player in the world right now and he's in his prime while Ronnie is obviously getting older, but if Ronnie plays as brilliant as he did in the last frames against Carter, he can beat anyone.

Absolutely. But it puts pressure on him to deliver that form, I think it's the only way he can win the match.

Postby Andre147

TheRocket wrote:Trump said after yesterdays semifinal in the Eurosport studio that he is always the underdog against ROS and feels that way.

pretty sure he is lying but probably trying to put pressure on his opponent.

He once was the underdog, but since becoming world champion he isn't anymore.

Postby Iranu

Prop wrote:
Iranu wrote:Holy rubbish Studd give it a rest

How you feeling today mate? All well I hope.

Cheers mate, and thanks Holden and HF as well.

Feeling a lot better, bit tender in certain positions. Just need to keep an eye on the pain now because if it gets worse it could signal that it’s collapsing again.

Postby Prop

Iranu wrote:
Prop wrote:

Feeling a lot better, bit tender in certain positions. Just need to keep an eye on the pain now because if it gets worse it could signal that it’s collapsing again.

Hopefully you at least get to watch all the final first! Go steady mate.

Postby mantorok

Iranu wrote:
Prop wrote:

Take it easy mate. Glad to hear you’re recovering.