Who has achieved more?

Stephen Hendry
13%
Dominic Dale
87%

Total votes : 15

Re: Who has achieved more?

Postby Empire State Human

Dale has achieved the better cue collection by far - Olde Ashes, Burwat Champions, Eurekas, Mascots, etc.

Hendry let his cue get destroyed by baggage handlers (loool loser) and it was garbage to start with.

Postby Dan-cat

Empire State Human wrote:Dale has achieved the better cue collection by far - Olde Ashes, Burwat Champions, Eurekas, Mascots, etc.

Hendry let his cue get destroyed by baggage handlers (loool loser) and it was garbage to start with.

Hahahaha :-)

It truly was... a £30 quid Riley two-piece as I recall!

Postby Juddernaut88

Dominic Dale was born in the mighty Coventry but even then I cannot vote for him I'm afraid.

Postby Ck147

HappyCamper wrote:Votesd Dale because he's a better singer and a nattier dresser.

Got my vote for the same reasons!

Postby Alex0paul

Hendry never won the Shanghai Masters so it has to be Dale

Postby Ck147

Alex0paul wrote:Hendry never won the Shanghai Masters so it has to be Dale

Good call, Dale should win this.

Postby badtemperedcyril

Dan-cat wrote:
Empire State Human wrote:Dale has achieved the better cue collection by far - Olde Ashes, Burwat Champions, Eurekas, Mascots, etc.

A Rex Williams Powerglide, no less, from the Argos catalogue.

Postby Sickpotter

badtemperedcyril wrote:
Dan-cat wrote:

A Rex Williams Powerglide, no less, from the Argos catalogue.

Good lesson here for those looking to spend $1000+ for a Riley or some other custom cue :john: