Re: Masters draw

Postby Bourne

Williams/Higgins/Selby/O'Sullivan :angry:

Postby Roland

If he does that he really is a Master

Postby SnookerFan

I just booked tickets for me and a mate to see Stephen Hendry vs Neil Robertson in the first round. :D Now, who else can I persuade to come on other days?

Postby Roland

I'm there to see the two semi-finals and possibly the whole final if I can't shift the tickets

Postby Casey

Mark Allen could spoil the party if he can bring some sort of form. Great draw for Selby and Robbo!

Postby SnookerFan

Has anybody noticed what I've just noticed? The Wild Card rounds are apparently being played, but all members of the top 16 are already involved matches. :chin: Does that mean there will be four wild cards?

Postby Roland

No it means whoever wrote that pdf doesn't have a brain

Postby Wildey

Sonny wrote:No it means whoever wrote that pdf doesn't have a brain

no what it means is there might not be wild cards Barry Hearn aparantly has said unless someone thats not in wins the UK there wont be any.

Postby SnookerFan

Sonny wrote:No it means whoever wrote that pdf doesn't have a brain

If they made an error like that I'd be horrified, to be honest. There's sloppy mistakes, and there is selling tickets to a match that might not happen.

Postby Roland

Where does it say that then wild? Because on the drawsheet Monique linked there are wildcard matches at 11am on the first weekend dates

Postby Wildey

Sonny wrote:Where does it say that then wild? Because on the drawsheet Monique linked there are wildcard matches at 11am on the first weekend dates

i could link you to TSF where the ferret apparently had a conversation with barry hearn where he said that to him although it stilL was subject to negotiations with the BBC.

but as far as barry was concerned someone had to win the UK

Postby Roland

There's no point in asking you for a link because I won't be able to read it then with the TSF policy of blocking all posts after line one.

Postby GJ

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

:afro: :D <cool>

Postby Wildey

GJtheaussiestud wrote:YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

a great draw for Hendry ....something to get up for Wembley against the current best..

these are the draws he plays for.

Postby Bourne

Nice spot of fanboy wars to look forward to <cool>

Postby GJ

wildJONESEYE wrote:
GJtheaussiestud wrote:YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

a great draw for Hendry ....something to get up for Wembley against the current best..

these are the draws he plays for.

the world champion played dire in 2009 masters and still beat the old GOAT <laugh>

Postby Wildey

lucky he was old then wasn't it <ok>

Postby randam05

Could some one be so kind and put it up on here as my f**king computer has bucking decided it doesnt want to bloody open it for some bucking pathetic reason, it opens on everyone elses but not mine?? what the bucks that about???? nothing ever works on my computer. So anyone who has a minute as is kind enough to put it up would be a god send.

I dont like to swear but when my computer always has problems and no one elses does it does snake hiss me off a lot.

Cheers

Postby Roland

http://get.adobe.com/uk/reader/

or use firefox

http://www.mozilla.com/en-US/

and add this add-on

https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/636/

and for the record swearing is fine but swearing and *ing out certain letters is worse because that will not be affected by the swear filter for those who have it switched on. (On by default, see user control panel settings to switch it off)

Postby Bourne

Selby vs King
Murphy vs Cope

Williams vs Ding
Higgins vs Dott
-----------------
Carter vs Ebdon
Maguire vs Fu

O'Sullivan vs Allen
Robertson vs Hendry

Postby Bourne

£10 to see Ding vs Williams AND a wildcard round
£20 to see Murphy vs Cope

Work that one out :chin:

Postby SnookerFan

Bourne wrote:£10 to see Ding vs Williams AND a wildcard round
£20 to see Murphy vs Cope

Work that one out :chin:

You have to get up earlier to see The Wild Card. <laugh> Must confess, I am tempted by that day.

Postby randam05

Thankyou for putting draw up Bourne.

And sorry Sonny. I am using firefox and I did install the add-on yet it still dont wanna work. Thanks anyway.

Postby Smart

Bourne wrote:Selby vs King
Murphy vs Cope <cool>

Williams vs Ding <cool>
Higgins vs Dott <cool>
-----------------
Carter vs Ebdon
Maguire vs Fu

O'Sullivan vs Allen <cool>
Robertson vs Hendry

Is this Jamie Cope's first Masters or has he qualified by the back-door previous. It feels like his first trot down Wembley way. <ok>

Some nice matches in R1. :wave:

Postby Witz78

StalinESQ wrote:
Bourne wrote:Selby vs King
Murphy vs Cope <cool>

Williams vs Ding <cool>
Higgins vs Dott <cool>
-----------------
Carter vs Ebdon
Maguire vs Fu

O'Sullivan vs Allen <cool>
Robertson vs Hendry

Is this Jamie Cope's first Masters or has he qualified by the back-door previous. It feels like his first trot down Wembley way. <ok>

Some nice matches in R1. :wave:

Copes first trip to Wemberlee

Postby Roland

randam05 wrote:Thankyou for putting draw up Bourne.

And sorry Sonny. I am using firefox and I did install the add-on yet it still dont wanna work. Thanks anyway.

Are you on the latest version? I do know that I've had issues viewing pdf files online in the past. Currently it works on all the different PCs I use but I remember the problem. Try reinstalling Adobe Reader and check you're on the latest Firefox (I'm on 3.6.10 at the moment)