Post a reply

Was this the greatest frame of all time?

Yes
20%
No
80%

Total votes : 10

Re: Was this the greatest frame of all time?

Postby HustleKing

Don't know if it was the best, but it's certainly above the 1985 decider which is fantastic, but there's at least a few better than the 85 black ball

Postby TheSaviour

Any given frame that John Higgins these days plays is the greatest of all time. Such a supreme is his current game. He starts frames like a train; straight away even an absolute sure long-pot with a spot on positional shot or then laying a difficult snooker even from his own break shot! And his break-building is such a great also, playing those splits of the pink or from a black also to an absolute perfection and so surely!

John Higgins will win big time from now on. Wouldn´t be any surprised if he win all; the UK, the Masters and the Worlds.

Judd Trump was lucky as hell as he got better of John Higgins during that English Open semi. Fair to Judd; he did a few quite nice breaks actually also. John just had everything. Judd plays those rather strange positional shots, almost always requiring to pot some rather difficult close to the side cushions - reds… No any "real" cannons going on with Judd. But fair play to him, as when Judd´s as his best it actually is a rather good watching. Playing like that. He didn´t play like that against Neil during that English Open final, of and so on was a rubbish watching. A rubbish standards to be honest, given all their experiences from the game!

John Higgins is a modern Ronnie O´Sullivan. And and so on; the hottest ticket from now on! The actual and real Ronnie now finally dead and buried.

Postby HustleKing

Johnny Bravo wrote:ROS 147 in 1997 is the greatest frame of all time.

Would have thought Ronnie fans would most enjoy a frame where it became very tactical against a player with very good safety and shot selection but Ronnie still won, as a buck you to people who think he's bad or average at safety (not including me!)

Postby SnookerEd25

SnookerFan wrote:
SnookerEd25 wrote:I would abstain again, as I haven't seen every frame ever played.

#parttimefan #casual

:wild: :wild:

Postby Juddernaut88

HustleKing wrote:
Johnny Bravo wrote:ROS 147 in 1997 is the greatest frame of all time.

Would have thought Ronnie fans would most enjoy a frame where it became very tactical against a player with very good safety and shot selection but Ronnie still won, as a buck you to people who think he's bad or average at safety (not including me!)

Ronnie is a very good safety player, his safety game doesn't seem to get as much recognition as it deserves.