Post a reply

Re: THIS IS JUDDNATION PART II

Postby HustleKing

You should just hope that isn't the only WC title Judd wins in the next few years, he's already played poorly at the 2020 WC

Postby SnookerEd25

SnookerFan wrote:I came here to see nudes. Very disappointed.

Want that on your gravestone, SF? :chuckle:

Postby SnookerFan

SnookerEd25 wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:I came here to see nudes. Very disappointed.

Want that on your gravestone, SF? :chuckle:

Well, now I do.

Postby SnookerFan

Why do I have no memory of Judd playing Yan in the Players Championship final?

I re-reading the final thread, apparently I watched it.

I need to stop bucking about on my phone when there's snooker on.

Postby HappyCamper

SnookerFan wrote:Why do I have no memory of Judd playing Yan in the Players Championship final?

you probably should book and appointment with like your gp or a neurologist. could be you brain is melting or something.

Postby SnookerEd25

SnookerFan wrote:Why do I have no memory of Judd playing Yan in the Players Championship final?

Think that may have been the night a load of Peyote washed up on the east side of the Island, and we all ended up in bed with theSaviour... :dizzy:

Postby chengdufan

SnookerEd25 wrote:

Think that may have been the night a load of Peyote washed up on the east side of the Island, and we all ended up in bed with theSaviour... :dizzy:

I thought that was just me.

Postby Juddernaut88

I remember it very well :happy: it was like the first few days I signed up on here.

Postby SnookerFan

Juddernaut88 wrote:

I remember it very well :happy: it was like the first few days I signed up on here.

That explains it.

I've spent months trying to forget.

Postby Juddernaut88

SnookerFan wrote:
Juddernaut88 wrote:

That explains it.

Months trying to forget me being on here? :-(

Postby Prop

Juddernaut88 wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:
Juddernaut88 wrote:

That explains it.

I’m sure he was joking. You make a good contribution to the Island <ok>

Postby Juddernaut88

Prop wrote:
Juddernaut88 wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:
Juddernaut88 wrote:

That explains it.

Cheers mate :hatoff:

Postby SnookerFan

Prop wrote:
Juddernaut88 wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:
Juddernaut88 wrote:

That explains it.

Of course it was a joke.

Hope you didn't take it as anything other than a bit of fun, Juddernaut. You're a good poster. <ok>

Postby Juddernaut88

I've spent months trying to forget.[/quote]

Months trying to forget me being on here? :-([/quote]

I’m sure he was joking. You make a good contribution to the Island <ok>[/quote]

Of course it was a joke.

Hope you didn't take it as anything other than a bit of fun, Juddernaut. You're a good poster. <ok>[/quote]

Haha it's fine, don't worry I did take it as a joke :-)

Postby SnookerEd25

Dan-cat wrote:He's had a quote mare there.

Good new word for the Island, there <ok> (that noone will probably use again :irk: )

Postby chengdufan

SnookerFan wrote:NOONE! <ok>

Craig Noone played for Bolton a few years ago. Didn't know he had a relative on the island...

Postby TheSaviour

Well, obviously John Higgins can and will and even quite easily stop him, in terms of getting better of him during the UK, the Masters and the Worlds, and most likely during a few others tournaments also.

Mark Selby can get better of Judd Trump, not that much of an easily than John, but relatively easy nevertheless. If he really, really fancies it and Mark feels there´s a need to play his absolute best.

Goes without saying, a great, great thing that Judd has had this kind of a domination, and I highly appreciate that!

Just that of what I saw how John started the frames like a train, that´s just down to take a little time and John will be building the same kind of a or even a better dominance than what Judd has done.

No kidding.

I personally really must state that this all will be all over to me now; I really need to settle that how John is currently, that´s quite exactly what I have been looking forward all these years! And I am really really delighted that it was just and precisely John Higgins who made it to happen. The best part was that he kind of throwed a few late frames away of which he should had won. Should as he had a clear mental advantage. No-one can ANY deal with the pressure like that when John Higgins plays like, not even Mark Selby during the longer formats. Just a matter of what John now want´s to do and what he doesn´t. One can always argue the years and the well yes, the looks of players, as I still argue that the self-confidence is everything. Luckily John has managed to escape from a few erratic things, looks so....

John Higgins even at his worst will be a solid semi-final player from now on. And that´s really just the minimum. He will go all the way quite easily also.

But no kidding, so I must be settle now. I probably will be hanging somewhere over there if something else still will happen, but that´s not any likely.

There are quite big and likely to win the favourites, always. That´s the nature of this sport, called snooker. Mark Selby most likely will be an ever present semi-final player also from now, barring if he faces John Higgins earlier. Judd and Neil always will have their say against Mark Selby, perhaps Ronnie O´Sullivan. And an outside-bet, Junhui and Kyren Wilson also. But those really are an outside-bets to give Mark Selby even a game. Junhui should be there more often than he has, as it basically always is playing against a break-building machine. Kyren uses the correct, spot on paces with any given shot, something which always gives him a prospects.

Bedene is playing tennis today. An another stranger. Some say he has a rallying consistency and calculation power of Martin Gould, Stuart Bingham and David Gilbert. Some say he calculates it so strangely that he posses some outside prospects against the serve-machines…

Some say Bedene posses an Estonian´s passport. Some say he has a close relationship with Neil Robertson.

Either way, a much more solid start now from the scores of people! I am not still all happy bunny with all this, but at least some belief now.

The only way to gain some statements is just to talk and chat with the scores of people. That´s how Hercule Poirot worked, that´s how they work in Germany, that´s how they work in UK. There´s no miracle police power and forces. Just to chat and to talk, and see if they have some statements to make.. And then, a 10 years is nothing. There´s no miracles happening in snooker, there´s no miracles happening if sporting just an uniform. And nothing else, really.

The way John splits those reds of the pink, priceless, really. Just as was and has been Judd´s responses with just a very different kind of a battling, a more so.

You know a one place of where to so surely to meet TheSaviour. And that´s the only place of which they exlucude to be.

Who´s chicken and whose not?

Postby chengdufan

This is an exlucudent post. Couldn't agree more. Thanks TheSaviour

Postby Acé

TheSaviour wrote:Well, obviously John Higgins can and will and even quite easily stop him, in terms of getting better of him during the UK, the Masters and the Worlds, and most likely during a few others tournaments also.

Mark Selby can get better of Judd Trump, not that much of an easily than John, but relatively easy nevertheless. If he really, really fancies it and Mark feels there´s a need to play his absolute best.

I don't know what planet you're living on but John's been Trump's pigeon since 2019 worlds and Selby's an even bigger pigeon LMAO Selby has ZERO grasp on Trump's game, he's like a deer in headlights the H2H is awful for him vs Judd

Trump would love to play him so he can smash him up again heck I wanted Selby to win vs Robertson so Trump could exactly do that at English Open final