Post a reply

Re: Matchroom.Live English Open Final!!!

Postby Ck147

SnookerFan wrote:Trump. <doh>

And again, is Robbo going to steal this frame now?

Postby Cloud Strife

SnookerFan wrote:I've been playing with my phone a lot when the snooker is on this weekend. Even when the matches were good.

Am I a terrible person?

It depends.

What were you doing on your phone?

Postby Iranu

SnookerFan wrote:
Iranu wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:Am I the only one who thinks these named trophies are a bit naff?

As if Steve Davis cares that this is named after him.

I like it.

Imagine Hendry winning the Himself Trophy.

Has he entered it?

I don’t think he’ll have had yo yet, will he? My guess is he won’t since it’s after the UK.

In fact having looked at the calendar, the WGP is after the Scottish Open and runs until 20th December. Could see a lot of big name players out of that one.

Postby SnookerFan

Cloud Strife wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:I've been playing with my phone a lot when the snooker is on this weekend. Even when the matches were good.

Am I a terrible person?

It depends.

Nothing dodgy. Just titting about. Watching videos. Having snooker in the background.

Can't even remember the score to Tramp and Higgins yesterday. Was it a decider?
Last edited by SnookerFan on 18 Oct 2020, edited 1 time in total.

Postby SnookerFan

Iranu wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:
Iranu wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:Am I the only one who thinks these named trophies are a bit naff?

As if Steve Davis cares that this is named after him.

I like it.

Imagine Hendry winning the Himself Trophy.

Has he entered it?

I don’t think he’ll have had yo yet, will he? My guess is he won’t since it’s after the UK.

In fact having looked at the calendar, the WGP is after the Scottish Open and runs until 20th December. Could see a lot of big name players out of that one.

Yeah, I noticed that about the WGP when I checked earlier.

Postby Iranu

SnookerFan wrote:
Cloud Strife wrote:

Am I a terrible person?

It depends.

Nothing illegal. Just titting about. Watching videos. Having snooker in the background.

Seems legit.

Postby Ck147

Nice shot Robbo getting the blue out, that's how you steal a frame! 6-4

Postby SnookerFan

Iranu wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:
Cloud Strife wrote:

Am I a terrible person?

It depends.

Nothing illegal. Just titting about. Watching videos. Having snooker in the background.

Seems legit.

rofl

I edited to say dodgy. I thought somebody might pick me up on that.

You were too quick for me.

Postby Iranu

Juddernaut88 wrote:6-4. Frame Judd really thrown away :( looks impossible for Robbo to miss so I really do feel this is worrying signs.

See? It’s not just Ronnie fans.

Postby HustleKing

Iranu wrote:
Juddernaut88 wrote:6-4. Frame Judd really thrown away :( looks impossible for Robbo to miss so I really do feel this is worrying signs.

I know, he's putting posters who want to constantly roast Judd out of business :-(

Postby SnookerFan

Iranu wrote:

I am sorry if I ever offended you Iranu. <ok>

If it helps, I'd be nervous if Ding was a frame or two away from a Crucible win.

Postby Iranu

SnookerFan wrote:
Iranu wrote:

If it helps, I'd be nervous if Ding was a frame or two away from a Crucible win.

I actually agree with you and made my feelings known to those people during the WC. But it’s not unique to Ronnie fans, although you could argue they’re worse. Or, because he’s more popular there are just more of those fans.

Postby Iranu

Juddernaut88 wrote:Wow Robbo actually missed but what can Judd do. Really needs this frame.

Do yourself a favour and relax a bit <ok> he’s been the best player in the world for two years and even if he loses he’s still the guy to beat. Also, he’s far from out of this, could easily be 6-6 at the interval.

Postby SnookerFan

Iranu wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:
Iranu wrote:

I actually agree with you and made my feelings known to those people during the WC. But it’s not unique to Ronnie fans, although you could argue they’re worse. Or, because he’s more popular there are just more of those fans.

I've lost track of what point you're trying to make.

Postby Ck147

SnookerFan wrote:Actually, to be fair to Juddernaut, Trump is playing like a div.

Yeah, hopefully he gets his mojo back soon and not over yet, as much as I want Robbo to win, really want a good close match, enjoy the Robbo-Trump matches.

Postby Ck147

SnookerFan wrote:
Scooper wrote:Do such things not happen to grownups?

Yeah Scooper.

Perving the refs just isn't cool.

Lol