Post a reply

Re: Matchroom.Live English Open Final!!!

Postby Ck147

LC wrote:Is that creaking the players getting out of there chairs, or from commentary box?

Think it's the players chairs, noticed it yesterday especially one on the left

Postby Andre147

Reverse to what happened at the CoC Final.

Robbo was the one leading 3-1, Trumo made it 4-3 before Robbo leveled at 4-4.

Here Trump led 3-1 but Robbo recovered and then of course Trump takes the last.

Nicely poised.

Postby HustleKing

Iranu wrote:Has Robbo ever been player of the season outside of his 2010 WC win?

You could make an argument for 2013/2014

Postby Iranu

HustleKing wrote:
Iranu wrote:Has Robbo ever been player of the season outside of his 2010 WC win?

You could make an argument for 2013/2014

Mmm I don’t think so. Ok he won two tournaments including the UK but Ding won 5 tournaments and Selby won the Worlds.

He’s usually there or there abouts but there always seems to be a player who outdoes him.

Postby D4P

Iranu wrote:Mmm I don’t think so. Ok he won two tournaments including the UK but Ding won 5 tournaments and Selby won the Worlds.

Even Ronnie arguably had a better season: CoC, Masters, and Welsh, vs. Neil's Wuxi and UK.

Postby TheRocket

Robbo wasnt the Standout player but he was pretty much always in the Top3 or Top4 since 2010 bar the 16/17 season probably where he had personal issues.

Always a consistent performer. What he needs is to win that second World title.

Postby Iranu

TheRocket wrote:Robbo wasnt the Standout player but he was pretty much always in the Top3 or Top4 since 2010 bar the 16/17 season probably where he had personal issues.

Always a consistent performer. What he needs is to win that second World title.

Yeah, it’s pretty remarkable how few bad seasons he’s had.

I wonder if it annoys him that, no matter how well he does in a season there’s always somebody who outdoes him.