Post a reply

Re: Matchroom.Live English Open Semi-Finals!!!

Postby Ck147

Decider? or do you guys reckon Judd will pull ahead and win 6-4. Not much has happened in the shining so far.

Postby Prop

Ck147 wrote:Decider? or do you guys reckon Judd will pull ahead and win 6-4. Not much has happened in the shining so far.

Usually you’d say he’s pretty safe after putting the black on the side cushion. But it is Higgins.

Postby Iranu

Juddernaut88 wrote:Judd ahead for the first time. Please wrap it up now Judd. Decider would be far too nervy and stressful for me :(

Careful, SF will have a go at you for caring about your favourite player’s matches.

Postby SnookerFan

Iranu wrote:
Juddernaut88 wrote:Judd ahead for the first time. Please wrap it up now Judd. Decider would be far too nervy and stressful for me :(

Careful, SF will have a go at you for caring about your favourite player’s matches.

Damn straight. :grrr:

Postby Ck147

I had to deal with it this afternoon when Selby forced the decider against Robbo.....it'll put hairs on your chest and make you a better man, embrace it

Postby SnookerFan

Iranu wrote:

More like Ace will have a go at him for being pathetic.

Postby HustleKing

Ck147 wrote:

I had to deal with it this afternoon when Selby forced the decider against Robbo.....it'll put hairs on your chest and make you a better man, embrace it

What's wrong with no chest hair?

Postby SnookerFan

HustleKing wrote:
Ck147 wrote:

You know who else don't have chest hair.

Women. That's who.

Postby TheRocket

irony of fate that Trump is turning into a nightmare draw for Higgins now.

Prior to the World final 2019 Higgins was beating him all the time. Trump even hadnt beaten him in a bo11 or above. But now its Trump who bashes him up.

Thats his 8th consecutive win over Higgins if you include the 2 CL matches.

Postby Badsnookerplayer

SnookerFan wrote:
HustleKing wrote:
Ck147 wrote:

You know who else don't have chest hair.

Women. That's who.

Some do

Postby Prop

Higgins has more and more little mistakes finding their way into his game. It’s expected I suppose. He’s still got the snooker brain but opponents like Trump get the better of him more regularly.

Postby Ck147

HustleKing wrote:
Ck147 wrote:

Nothing, but everyone knows real men have hairy chests. Do you shave yours?

Postby Iranu

TheRocket wrote:irony of fate that Trump is turning into a nightmare draw for Higgins now.

Prior to the World final 2019 Higgins was beating him all the time. Trump even hadnt beaten him in a bo11 or above. But now its Trump who bashes him up.

It’ll be interesting to see if that continues now that Higgins has his confidence back, that was their first meeting since their world final when Higgins actually looks like his old self. If not for a foul on the red it probably would have been a decider.

Postby HustleKing

Iranu wrote:Higgins will definitely win a ranker or big tournament this season.

Maybe, but he's gonna need a kinder draw than Trump in the semi and then Robbo in the final if he's victorious

Postby Ck147

Juddernaut88 wrote:Yes Judd :happy: John was unlucky with that foul but Judd took them nicely to win a very tough match.

Really? Yes! Wanted a Robbo Trump final :)

Postby HustleKing

Ck147 wrote:
HustleKing wrote:
Ck147 wrote:

Nothing, but everyone knows real men have hairy chests. Do you shave yours?

I trim it short consistently and then shave it when it's likely to be seen by others, male or female

Postby TheRocket

Iranu wrote:
TheRocket wrote:irony of fate that Trump is turning into a nightmare draw for Higgins now.

It’ll be interesting to see if that continues now that Higgins has his confidence back, that was their first meeting since their world final when Higgins actually looks like his old self. If not for a foul on the red it probably would have been a decider.

Its becoming a mental test for Higgins. 100% sure no ones ever beaten Higgins so many times consecutively. Ronnie had 6 wins over him at one stage but Higgins then came back in spectacular fashion, beating him 9:2 in the Grand Prix final.

But in this case he's not facing his peer but a much younger opponent who is in his prime.