Post a reply

Re: Matchroom.Live English Open Semi-Finals!!!

Postby rekoons

Prop wrote:
rekoons wrote:Anyone else notice the way judd settles down in his seat looks like an old lady with lower back pain?

Piles. Angry, raging piles. He talks about it at length to Dave Hendon in the latest Snooker Scene podcast.

Is that true? It sure looks like that.

Postby SnookerFan

rekoons wrote:
Prop wrote:
rekoons wrote:Anyone else notice the way judd settles down in his seat looks like an old lady with lower back pain?

Piles. Angry, raging piles. He talks about it at length to Dave Hendon in the latest Snooker Scene podcast.

Seems unlikely.

Postby SnookerFan

Iranu wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:
Ck147 wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:Who will win this match, I say?

Judd hopefully, although sounds like Higgins more likely. I'm watching the shining on bbc2 as dont have ES :(

Would appreciate some commentary from you guys though :)

No problem.

The Shining is a film starring Jack Nicholson and Shelley Duvall. It takes place in an old hotel...

Speaking of which, wheeeeeerrreeeee’s Johnny? :chin:

Enjoying the Ricoh Arena atmosphere.

Postby motorhead

Lmao, I thought I was the only one noticing that.

Postby Prop

rekoons wrote:
Prop wrote:

I feel it’s a question that’ll follow Trump around like a black cloud for years to come.

Maybe we’ll learn more in the upcoming Snooker Scene special - The Mystery of Judd’s Chalfonts.

Postby rekoons

motorhead wrote:Did anyone catch what Higgins said? I had my country commentary over it.

He apologized for putting down his glass a bit too loudly, but judd hadn’t noticed

Postby Badsnookerplayer

Prop wrote:
rekoons wrote:
Prop wrote:

I feel it’s a question that’ll follow Trump around like a black cloud for years to come.

Maybe we’ll learn more in the upcoming Snooker Scene special - The Mystery of Judd’s Chalfonts.

I thought it was Dave Gilbert who had the angry farmers

Postby Iranu

SnookerFan wrote:
Iranu wrote:Do commentators not listen? Judd clearly said he heard it but it didn’t put him off.

Isn't that what the commentators confirmed?

Yeah but not until the second showing with the audio increased. It was clearly audible the first time round.

I’m surprised Hendon didn’t talk over it like he usually bloody does.

Postby Iranu

rekoons wrote:
Prop wrote:

Hence the title of his upcoming autobiography, Top of the Pile(s)

Postby Prop

Badsnookerplayer wrote:
Prop wrote:
rekoons wrote:
Prop wrote:

Good shout. Perhaps Gilbert could join the podcast, and we can finally get to the bottom of this mystery.

Postby Iranu

rekoons wrote:
motorhead wrote:Did anyone catch what Higgins said? I had my country commentary over it.

He apologized for putting down his glass a bit too loudly, but judd hadn’t noticed

No no, he quite clearly said he HAD noticed but it didn’t put him off.

Postby rekoons

Iranu wrote:
rekoons wrote:
Prop wrote:

Hence the title of his upcoming autobiography, Top of the Pile(s)

Allright... I get it now... lol

Postby rekoons

Prop wrote:
Badsnookerplayer wrote:
Prop wrote:
rekoons wrote:
Prop wrote:

Good shout. Perhaps Gilbert could join the podcast, and we can finally get to the bottom of this mystery.

Cheeky

Postby Prop

Iranu wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:Judd pots the red, but the cue ball goes in off.

Bungke

Yeah, SF. It’s not difficult to tell the difference. Judd is the one with piles.

Postby rekoons

Prop wrote:
Iranu wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:Judd pots the red, but the cue ball goes in off.

Bungke

Yeah, SF. It’s not difficult to tell the difference. Judd is the one with piles.

rofl