Post a reply

BetVictor Championship League Stage Two !!

Postby Wildey

Image Image Image
Monday 26th- Thursday 29th of September at The Ballroom, Stadium MK, Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire

Its Taken 16 Days to get to this point where theres 32 players left a few positive Covid tests and withdrawals for other reasons and the 32 players includes Mark Selby, Judd Trump, Barry Hawkins, Stuart Bingham, Ken Doherty, Kyren Wilson, David Gilbert, Joe Perry and John Higgins.

Early casulties include Neil Robertson, Mark Allen, Ali Carter and Luca Brecel who won the previous Championship league in June.

Who will be the 8 players that progress in to the Final day and in to another 2 groups?

Prize Money/Ranking Structure

Winner 33,000
Runner Up 23,000
2nd 3rd stage 11,000
3rd 3rd stage 9,000
4th 3rd stage 8,000
2nd 2nd stage 6,000
3rd 2nd stage 5,000
4th 2nd stage 4,000

DRAW

ORDER OF PLAY

Re: BetVictor Championship League Stage Two !!

Postby chengdufan

chengdufan wrote:Ding's dad on comms

He's kicked off with an interesting comment. He reckons in practice, the Chinese players play at a much higher level than the Brits. But the Brits edge it in a competition match. He blames the ability of the Chinese players to handle the pressure of a match.

Postby SnookerFan

chengdufan wrote:

He's kicked off with an interesting comment. He reckons in practice, the Chinese players play at a much higher level than the Brits. But the Brits edge it in a competition match. He blames the ability of the Chinese players to handle the pressure of a match.

Flying in practice. :plane:

Postby Cloud Strife

SnookerFan wrote:
Cloud Strife wrote:
Alex0paul wrote:Is this on television?

It depends.

Have you got an internet-enabled smart television?

You mean it's not on FreeSports?

Yes, it is.

My bad.

Postby Wildey

Dan-cat wrote:Wildey you are gonna get banned from Twitter at this rate.

yea I'm banned from twitter for 12 hours but every single word i said i stand by it

Postby lhpirnie

chengdufan wrote:

Yes, it's certainly true about scoring - I have seen that myself. Tactical play probably not, as players don't practice that as much as they ought. But I always feel like the Chinese players are apprehensive playing against established players, like a football team who always has to play away from home.

Postby Juddernaut88

Wildey wrote:
Dan-cat wrote:Wildey you are gonna get banned from Twitter at this rate.

yea I'm banned from twitter for 12 hours but every single word i said i stand by it

What did you say? I don't use Twitter.

Postby Wildey

Bingham needs to beat Ursenbacher preferably 3-0 to get back the advantage hes lost in the first match losing 3-1 to Luo Honghao a draw will put him out.

Postby Wildey

Having won both his matches 3-0 that means no matter what happens in the rest of the group Hawkins only needs a draw with Trump to go through

Postby SnookerEd25

Dan-cat wrote:Great time for BEAST MODE, Barry. In the Championship League. Lolz

Like he can choose when to turn it on...

He's like Bruce Banner, is Barry.