Post a reply

Re: Matchroom.Live English Open Quarter-Finals

Postby TheRocket

Iranu wrote:
TheRocket wrote:Where is Studd? I thought he was supposed to commentate alongside Foulds while Hendon should be with Johnson.

Good question, maybe he’s tested positive. Has he not commentated all day then? I missed the Selby match.

If he was though wouldnt that mean Foulds would self isolate now. Thats why they split them into two teams. Hendon/Johnson, Foulds/Studd. If one guy tests positive at least the other team can still work. Well at least thats what they said.

And yes, Hendon was also commentating the Selby match.

Postby HustleKing

SnookerFan wrote:I know it's probably for Covid reasons, but it's good to see Eurosport talking sensibly in the studio and not divving about on the practice table.

Should be outside ffs ;-)

Postby Iranu

SnookerFan wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:I know it's probably for Covid reasons, but it's good to see Eurosport talking sensibly in the studio and not divving about on the practice table.

Spoke to soon.

I wouldn’t mind if they stuck to Angles doing the practice table stuff because he actually articulates what’s going on in a way that’s understandable and informative.

Rather than Ronnie and Jimmy who just say, “It’s a cueing shot,” “Get through the cue ball,” “He’s trying to get the ball round here,” etc that doesn’t actually help viewers who might want to practise similar shots.

Postby Iranu

TheRocket wrote:
Iranu wrote:
TheRocket wrote:Where is Studd? I thought he was supposed to commentate alongside Foulds while Hendon should be with Johnson.

Good question, maybe he’s tested positive. Has he not commentated all day then? I missed the Selby match.

If he was though wouldnt that mean Foulds would self isolate now. Thats why they split them into two teams. Hendon/Johnson, Foulds/Studd. If one guy tests positive at least the other team can still work. Well at least thats what they said.

And yes, Hendon was also commentating the Selby match.

Oh yeah good point. Maybe he has a personal commitment.

Or maybe they’ve got rid of him :D

Postby Iranu

That didn’t explain anything, Ronnie. “Timing” and “wrist action” doesn’t help unless you explain what that means and how to apply it. Otherwise it could just as easily apply to masturbation.

And in my case often does :evilgrin:

Postby SnookerEd25

Iranu wrote:That didn’t explain anything, Ronnie. “Timing” and “wrist action” doesn’t help unless you explain what that means and how to apply it. Otherwise it could just as easily apply to masturbation.

And in my case often does :evilgrin:

What a w*nker.

Postby Juddernaut88

Yes Judd what a way to finish with a century and a lovely 5-1 victory :happy: Kyren Wilson leads the overall head to head but Judd has won 4 of the last 6 visits between them.

Postby TheRocket

LC wrote:Kyren seems to have a real problem producing in semis and finals against the top players, his record must be pretty poor

yes and he also gets beat comfortably. Its not really competitive