Post a reply

Re: Matchroom.Live English Open Last 16!!!

Postby Prop

Juddernaut88 wrote:Barry was very unlucky knocking a red in off that split and it's costed him the frame :(

Should have done more on the prior visit. Unlucky, yes, but he didn’t really keep control of the frame when he could.

Postby Iranu

Rerack in the 7th frame between Selby and Vafaei with about 40 points scored between the two players.

Vafaei had a go at the ref for standing to close to him when playing a delicate roll up to a red. The ref explained that he needed to be close up to determine whether it would be a foul as the shot was so delicate.

Words were also exchanged between Selby and Vafaei but I couldn’t hear what they were. Might have just been discussing the rerack that came after the next shot.

Postby Badsnookerplayer

Pink Ball wrote:Imagine being so empty as to enjoy watching Selbo play.

The emptiness I feel haunts me. Emptiness and unrest at the world that envelopes me.

Our existence is based solely on the ever-fleeting present. Essentially, therefore, it has to
take the form of continual motion without there ever being any possibility of our finding
the rest after which we are always striving. It is the same as a man running downhill, who
falls if he tries to stop, and it is only by his continuing to run on that he keeps on his legs;
it is like a pole balanced on one’s finger-tips, or like a planet that would fall into its sun as
soon as it stopped hurrying onwards. Hence unrest is the type of existence.

Watching Selby gives me some respite from the melancholy of existing in this black teardrop of a world.

Postby Pink Ball

Badsnookerplayer wrote:

The emptiness I feel haunts me. Emptiness and unrest at the world that envelopes me.

Our existence is based solely on the ever-fleeting present. Essentially, therefore, it has to
take the form of continual motion without there ever being any possibility of our finding
the rest after which we are always striving. It is the same as a man running downhill, who
falls if he tries to stop, and it is only by his continuing to run on that he keeps on his legs;
it is like a pole balanced on one’s finger-tips, or like a planet that would fall into its sun as

Watching Selby gives me some respite from the melancholy of existing in this black teardrop of a world.

See what I mean guys? Empty.

Postby SnookerEd25

Badsnookerplayer wrote:

Have you tried visiting a Harvester at all? :chin: