Re: Never Ending Quiz

Postby chengdufan

Iranu wrote:Luo Honghao

Luo - A net for catching birds
Honghao - Magnificent and Vast

Postby chengdufan

Juddernaut88 wrote:Lu Ning

Lu is the short name for Shandong province.
Ning - Tranquility

Postby chengdufan

HappyCamper wrote:gao yang

Bingo!

Postby Iranu

chengdufan wrote:
Juddernaut88 wrote:Liang Wenbo

Liang - Bridge
Wenbo - Highly Cultured

Love this!

Postby HappyCamper

which soccer team plays at the same sports complex as the venue for the most recent china championship snooker competition?

Postby HappyCamper

Juddernaut88 wrote:Errrrm Juventus

no the china championship was not held in torino.

Postby HappyCamper

shanghai shanghai international port group fc play at the yuanshen sports centre.
shanghai greenland shunhua fc play at the hongkou statdium.

neither of which were the venue for the china championship.

Postby HappyCamper

sichuan jiuniu fc are based at the longquanyi stadium in chengdu. which was not the venue for the china championship.

Postby chengdufan

I haven't really followed football for years, but there used to be a Guangzhou Evergrande. That was the most well-known Guangzhou team, with Capello managing a host of famous players. I think there used to be 2 or 3 other teams based in Guangzhou though.

Postby Cloud Strife

HappyCamper wrote:which soccer team plays at the same sports complex as the venue for the most recent china championship snooker competition?

Aston Villa?

Postby HappyCamper

SnookerEd25 wrote:Hangzhou Greentown?

renamed as zhejiang energy greentown fc, they play at the hangzhou huanglong stadium, not the venue for the china championship.

Postby SnookerEd25

Dalian Shide?

I'm just going to keep naming the Chinese clubs I know. About five I think, In total...:chuckle:

Postby HappyCamper

Cloud Strife wrote:
HappyCamper wrote:which soccer team plays at the same sports complex as the venue for the most recent china championship snooker competition?

Aston Villa?

aston villa fc play at villa park in birmingham, england. which hitherto has not hosted the china championsip.

Postby HappyCamper

chengdufan wrote:I haven't really followed football for years, but there used to be a Guangzhou Evergrande. That was the most well-known Guangzhou team, with Capello managing a host of famous players. I think there used to be 2 or 3 other teams based in Guangzhou though.

guangzhou evegrande tabao fc play at the tianhe sporte centre in tianhe, guangzhou. which did host the china championship in 2018 and 2019!

Postby HappyCamper

SnookerEd25 wrote:Dalian Shide?

I'm just going to keep naming the Chinese clubs I know. About five I think, In total...:chuckle:

dalian shide fc are based at the jinzhou stadium. not the location of the china championship snooker competition.

Postby SnookerEd25

Good use of 'hitherto' above. One of my favourite words, that :clap:

Anyhoo...

Shanghai Shenhua?

Postby SnookerEd25

Just realised they've already been posited,

so...

Shandong Taishan?

Postby Juddernaut88

So any update on if the previous answer is correct or not?

Postby chengdufan

HappyCamper wrote:
chengdufan wrote:I haven't really followed football for years, but there used to be a Guangzhou Evergrande. That was the most well-known Guangzhou team, with Capello managing a host of famous players. I think there used to be 2 or 3 other teams based in Guangzhou though.

guangzhou evegrande tabao fc play at the tianhe sporte centre in tianhe, guangzhou. which did host the china championship in 2018 and 2019!

So I got the right answer?

Sorry folks!

What colour is Ding Junhui's hair?